Skip to content

Discuss This Minimum weight limit being considered for Moto2 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Minimum weight limit being considered for Moto2

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Minimum weight limit being considered for Moto2

A minimum weight limit for the Moto2 world championship is currently under discussion in a move that could significantly reduce the disadvantage heavier riders like British star Scott Redding currently have to contend with. The entire Moto2 field were individually weighed in full riding kit including helmet during last weekend’s Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island. It was seen as the first...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 November 2012 10:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

people in general are much bigger now than they were 3 decades ago

Could you express that in a percentage for me corny

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermario

Using the Hydrascope, which as you know, is in daily use by everyone, I take the factor of the axis of the world, shifting slightly by + or - 3.8744966666/43B and obviously the bore, stroke and compression needs to be added to this difficult assessment, but my answer is a high proportion of 30 year olds were only 2.5/3kg when they were born 3 decades ago.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

And what

are they now?

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

The picture above of him

shows that he is a fatty. He looks like a round Humpty Dumpty atop the bike.

Instead of complaining he should put down the pig bone down and stop being like a gluttonous bitch, complaining that he can't beat Marc.

Ianonne has never uttered a word about this bullshit because he feels that he can win, if only he can get a good machine under him. Andrea has beaten Marc and knows about winning against Marc.

It's called sheer speed and really effing fast. You ca't teach a Brit that today. As a matter of fact, none have had that in the past 30 or 40 years (I forgot how long).

Anyway Humpty Dumpty on that bike in the picture is about to have a great fall.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

That seems like a really intelligent

and well balanced post milky. But I really don't have as much time as I would like to fully express my admiration for it as I have to go lay some flowers at the grave of Spies' career now. Please excuse me.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Hi Milkybars

I love your post, but tell me are you made from fully skimmed, semi skimmed, full fat or pasturised, if you don't know what pasturised means, that's when your feet slip in the bath, and your head goes underwater, do me a favour sunshine, next time that happens, stay in that position for about 20 minutes. 

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Hahahahaha

At least Spies has won a Motogp race!!!! and poled already!!!!! It did not take 30 or 40 years. So ... yeah go ahead and call for his funeral, at least he goes out with doing better that any Brit in the last 30 years.

"pasturised, if you don't know what pasturised means"   SORRY....I don't know what that red highlighted word is.......In the Queens language as best  as I can say it, " What da fuck does that mean".

Did you mean PASTEURIZED and is that what Stacey drinks nowadays. HAHAHAHAHAHA

VIVA LA SHIT PIGS!!!!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Hey Milkybars

if you use the fifth edition of the outer Mongolian phrase book for the 'hitchikers guide to the galaxy' you will sound more coherent, as your pearls of wisdom will flow, much more easily for the masses of people who sit awaiting your next post with fetid breath, hope that helps you next time to post. and may I say what an illiterate and valueless member you are to the community.  

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Laugh a lot at CB and SM

Do you two British clowns not realise Milky is one of you? A rabid one-eye deluded Rossi supporter? He's merely your mirror image from across the pond. Where you have Cal, he has Nicky, Ben and the CEII. So on 2012 form it's about equal. Muppets the lot of you.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Nostrils

surely not, he's just a twat.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN