Skip to content

Discuss This Minimum weight limit being considered for Moto2 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Minimum weight limit being considered for Moto2

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Minimum weight limit being considered for Moto2

A minimum weight limit for the Moto2 world championship is currently under discussion in a move that could significantly reduce the disadvantage heavier riders like British star Scott Redding currently have to contend with. The entire Moto2 field were individually weighed in full riding kit including helmet during last weekend’s Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island. It was seen as the first...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 November 2012 10:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Calfanny

Ah, the Rev's got 'ewe' out of the box today as he, but he still hasn't taken that land mine off your head.

Have you had a good weekend, snatching handbags and frightening the kids, in the shopping centre. I heard you've been with MissStiggy glazing your hambone again, Iv'e told 'ewe' before Rev, don't mix your meats, and stay off the baaaaarbiturates.

Reply to this Topic
Calfan

Oct 12

Calfan says:

Ah

Forlornsoul thou baaaaaaaaaaest too much.

Reply to this Topic
jackinthebox

Dec 11

jackinthebox says:

Why

do all these insane posts all come from the same PC?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Jackinthebox

it's what you call multi accounts, you must have cottoned onto that, are you one of his pals then.

Reply to this Topic
Calfan

Oct 12

Calfan says:

Ah

but who's pal are you Shornhole.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hey corn fritter

Let's apply some of your random statistical analysis shall we? So (according to you) Scott has approximately 25% more bone mass than Marc, yet Marc has 186% of Scott's points haul to date. Wow those light bones are fast. (Un?)realistically speaking then Redding would need to lose 64kg to stand a chance of competing with Marquez at Valencia on an equal footing - you know where they both have a, oh I don't know, let's say 80% chance of winning. I'm not quite sure that's how you work your figures, I suspect I'm missing a random generator or two. Probably the ones you pluck directly from your arse.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Nostrils

Gosh, you coke sniffing daddy, I didn't realise Scott was a works Honda rider, heading for MotoGP next year. But we've not taken into account the possible winner at Valencia Moto2 class, I believe, Sir Sadly Smith, will take the title of 'the best underachiever in Moto2', ever to be given a 2 year deal in MotoGp, so  we'll apply the % game.

As Smith has a 80% smaller brain and at least 5kg less guts, and absolutely no balls whatsoever, with that weight advantage over Scott, I'd say he's about the same weight as Marquez, yet he has 0% chance of winning it, and anything else in the next two years. Now that will be a 100% no win forecast.

Now you've only got a week, for that to come true, and after MotoGP testing, if I were you I would get your new account ready to re-appear on this forum, and you'll only have a 90% chance of being found out, and a 100% chance of looking like the drug addicted dipshit you really are.  .

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Not yours, Calfanny

nor: Rev/Calfanny/Benny/Twpsyn/binthere/MissStiggy and all your other mutant playmate accounts, oh, and of course BCB, and I hope all other members  check their profiles on MCN and are aware of you adding some of  them to your friends list, unless they wish to be associated with the psycho sheepshagger. 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Reading also a weak point

over and above mathematics I see our  tasteless bowl of cornflakes. I don't blame the education system, your comprehension issues run far deeper than that. I was talking Valencia, the one remaining race in which both Marquez and Redding will compete.

Let's try and simplify things for you shall we. Hypothetically let us imagine just a two horse race between Rossi and Lorenzo for the 2013 title, no other competitors. Now we shall stick with your figure of Rossi having an 80% chance of the title; even though in your logic his odds may shorten even more given he only has to beat Lorenzo in this scenario. What percentage chance does that leave Lorenzo of winning the title?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Guesswork

Using the guessability factor Nostro - I would say  Lorenzo 35% chance - Pedrosa 30% chance - Rossi 25% chance - Marquez 10% chance.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices