General miracles can happen General

You are in... Forums > General > General > miracles can happen

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

miracles can happen

collect my best mate up from manchester airport last night from geneva, i expected to be pushing a wheelchair to my car which was parked  a good half mile away, but not a chance, he walked the distance with a lot of pure grit and determination, following a massive accident over in austria a couple of years ago, and having the last rites administered more than once, more or less every bone in his body having been broken and bones sticking into soft tissue like knives, he finally had his last surgery on his badly shattered leg 7 weeks ago, ive been in tears many times watching this battle unfold over the past few years, but last night they were just tears of joy, no plans yet for a new bike but they are definately on his mind, this kind of thing puts things into perspective for me, not only is he alive and kicking, but his spirit is glowing, welcome back jacko[ monobloc]  soon be summer mate.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 November 2012 13:08)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Baby Rocket...

Nice to hear some good news for a change,i hope your mate makes a full recovery...:biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Miracles

It's amazing what human spirit and endurance can overcome.  I hope he contiunues his recovery.   

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

rog

thats definately in the plans, if his amazing strides to recovery continue, who knows, spain next year? and nothing absolutely nothing can stop him now.

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Nice to hear about him.

I always admire people that just get on with it, despite suffering so much.

Good to hear he's looking to the future, too. Sounds like a brave man and I hope the imrovements continue.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

bee

been sorting stuff out this evening, so his house is more comfortable need to get his internet sorted and some help at home, being on his own isnt ideal and being so far away from me is a pain but ive already asked if he wants to stay here, a firm thanks but no thanks was the answer, always a good sign but i will be keeping a close watch on his ability to cope in the near future.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

rog

beers,chill, and pool sound ok to me mate.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices