Skip to content

Discuss This MV Brutale 800 announced First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > MV Brutale 800 announced

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West, Executive Editor  says:

MV Brutale 800 announced

This is the brand new MV Agusta Brutale 800 – a new three-cylinder roadster based on the Brutale 675, fitting between it and the bigger, four-cylinder 1090 Brutales and set to challenge the likes of Triumph’s updated 675 Speed Triple, Kawasaki’s new Z800 and Ducati’s 800 Monster. Not only does the enlarged three cylinder engine produce significantly more power than the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 November 2012 13:09)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jahagon

Mar 10

jahagon says:

Do you really need 8 levels of traction control? Surely trying to feel the difference is like splitting hairs?

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Mv should focus on getting 1 mapping right.

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Beautiful looking bike!

this bike looks beautiful - I'd prob still buy the Speed or Street Trip, but this MV def looks better!

Triumph take note - please build be a street trip with a Tiger800 engine in it, with a tank + seat like this (but keep the 2 front lights tho - I like them...).

Hmmm, might start scouring Autotrader for a Cat C Tiger :)

Cheers,

Baz

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

oh yesss

I want one of those.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

and the faired one.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Styling is as near perfect as you can get, very nice.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

roll up roll up

Form a queue here for another no doubt under devoloped shiny thing get them quick before they go bust .again.....

Reply to this Topic
evilamnesiac

Oct 05

evilamnesiac says:

Sprint...

...lol, nicely put.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

hey

stupid when did they last go bust

triumph have been bust and saved by gov money more than MV

are trumpy owners the new hardly owner buy a trumpy and spurt verbal diarea about any other bike

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

brutale r!!!

Firstly, is English your first language? coz that rant was hard to understand. Secondly, Triumph was saved 22 years ago but an obviously very nice man called John Bloor who used his own money to resurrect the marque and not with government money, and he's made it one of the most successful bike companies in the world. I presume from your alias here that you are an MV fan and thats why you feel so strongly, but jealousy can be a powerful emotion. In my opinion, MV make some of the most beautiful bikes ever, but I wouldn't trust one to the end of my road! They have a reputation for underdevelopment and dealers are few and far between, and theres a reason for that.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices