Skip to content

Discuss This MV Brutale 800 announced First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > MV Brutale 800 announced

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West, Executive Editor  says:

MV Brutale 800 announced

This is the brand new MV Agusta Brutale 800 – a new three-cylinder roadster based on the Brutale 675, fitting between it and the bigger, four-cylinder 1090 Brutales and set to challenge the likes of Triumph’s updated 675 Speed Triple, Kawasaki’s new Z800 and Ducati’s 800 Monster. Not only does the enlarged three cylinder engine produce significantly more power than the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 November 2012 13:09)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Actually, for a long time, I fancied a Brutale, and thought it looked a nice little bike ( to suit my little legs) then a local Kwak dealer got a secondhand one in and I sat on it and the seat was way too high! Dream shattered! Wouldn't have bought one anyway coz they are too dear and nowhere to hang panniers. Does that make me sound boring? Glad you're back Snev, missed your comments!

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

steve

again you have no class at all lucky u got a trumpie

you said "i would have got a brute but nowhere to hange panniers "

a brute with panniers while your at it why not get a roofrack and tow bar for the lambo lol and a sissy bar for cbr

steve do you own a JCB cos im sure you could not have dug yourself  that bigger hole just with a shovel :biggrin:

Richard it would be a close call the trumpies range is excelent just remember to keep alfoil in your lid ..it looks like trumpies rot the brain

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

snev m8

im not like you i do like every bike mz cz and even HD

its not the bikes fault what fool buys them lol

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

match point!

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

brutale r M8!

Havn't a bloody clue what you are on about so I'm going  to leave it at that. I'm off for a bike ride whilst its not raining!

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

snev

by the looks of it

game set and match

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Aussie rules..... I reckon!