Skip to content

General Ways of teaching thieves a lesson Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Ways of teaching thieves a lesson

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

badcompanybiker

Mar 12

Ways of teaching thieves a lesson

Just a thought which i always have when i have my blood boiling thinking of them ... what are your most fantasised ways of teaching bike thieves a lesson should you catch them and the police say you have 'diplomatic immunity' (in the voice of the south african guy off of lethal weapon) ?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 November 2012 19:50)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
weewes

Sep 03

weewes says:

Bike thieves

I read of an instance where a thief caught in a garage armed with bolt cutters was disarmed and both of his thumbs removed using the boltcutters. I thought that was a fitting punishment and removed the temptation to steal and ride bikes.

Weewes

Reply to this Topic
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

Hmmmmm

......good question, i watched the video, pretty calm considering the crime, the two Chinese guys need to learn how to kick properly (healing the guy in the back ..not good) round my way his face would have resembled a football by then.

But a good way to deter these fuckers is to kidnap the fuckers in a van, hood them and tie them up in the forest, pour petrol over them and generally beat them senseless with baseball bat across the knees, I have never seen a wheelchair with the guy in it climbing through the kitchen window or riding my bike.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Give them two options,

clamp their fingers in the vice, remove handle, put hacksaw in mouth, set light to shed :huh:

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Well, aren't you a bunch of vicious thugs

Why not try preventative security.

Pop round to the local scally hang-out and explain how dear your bike is to you, and how upsetting it would be if anything was to happen to it.

No need for all that talk of violence, surely.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Krismus...

having watched a short arsed Traveller pick up and hoik an electric cooker we had put out for them,into the back of his pick up,I'm inclined to think your way is best especially if there was more than one of them....or it might be me who ends up in a wheel chair.:smile

Reply to this Topic
badcompanybiker

Mar 12

wow

now they are the sort of responses I wanted !!! I've always enjoyed the idea and clamping open thier eyes and getting a Harley fatboys back tyre up to head height and running it closer and closer to there face going up a gear each time they drop a tear , and then just shave the hip of the nose off with it and then working the jam in socket theory .

Reply to this Topic
BLUEKNOWZ

Nov 12

BLUEKNOWZ says:

traditional

like in the old cowboy films, a lassoo and tow the scrote on your next ride out... word of warning though, it may affect fuel consumption, wind resistance, cornering, etc..

be great fun tho and you just cut the rope when you get bored.:lol:

Reply to this Topic
badcompanybiker

Mar 12

blueknowz

but what about the points on your license you may get for towing an unsecured load :blink:

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

Read

a few years ago of a German chap who wired a secondary HT circuit from his bike alarm to a spark plug in the petrol tank.

Even though a warning was on the bike to the effect that thieves would likely be blown up, the German dibble (der Dibbel?) took a dim view of it and prosecuted the owner.:mellow:

Reply to this Topic
micepunk

Jun 12

micepunk says:

well

this is nice:smile

we shouldnt all be so nasty, how about offering them a cup of tea and a slice of cake because they only did it because they were bummed by their uncle......
 oh the trauma.

skin the fingers and thumbs and make them eat the skin, uncooked obviously!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices