Skip to content

Discuss This Bike Magazine now on the iPad! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Bike Magazine now on the iPad!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Bike Magazine now on the iPad!

MCN's sister title Bike magazine has just launched its own iPad app on Apple's News Stand. The app features all of the features, road tests and regulars you'll find in the print version of the magazine but with added videos and interactive content. The December issue also includes a free KTM supplement on the new 1190 Adventure. The Bike iPad...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 November 2012 11:37)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sack1

Aug 02

sack1 says:

While the iPad is popular, let's make this available elsewhere also electronically. Doesn't have to be an app, I don't need to have an app to read an e-magazine. Make it available for Nook, Kindle and the Droid market and you've got your bases covered.

Reply to this Topic
greenturbobob

Nov 05

So when will MCN

will be available on android/pdf? Date please, not just "soon"!

Reply to this Topic
gordonakelly

May 12

gordonakelly says:

Website?!

There's a radical thing called a 'website'... ever thought of putting MCN articles on the website and setting up a paywall for premium content then everyone could access it from any device including a desktop or laptop PC. Magazine subscribers get free access of course.

Reply to this Topic
JTSinssi

May 06

JTSinssi says:

Bike mag on iPad

Hi, that´s good news. I´ll try after my subscription (paper version) ends. I wish MCN will be available also. Cause oversea subscriptions is not available. So, I´m waiting next good news..... Jari from Finland

Reply to this Topic
gjw1992

Dec 05

gjw1992 says:

Agreed ref Android / PDF

MCN and Bike - as soon as you can, please

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN