Skip to content

Discuss This No more CRT in MotoGP by 2014? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No more CRT in MotoGP by 2014?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

No more CRT in MotoGP by 2014?

A grid of full-blown prototypes could contest the 2014 MotoGP world championship, ending the headache of how to slash the gulf in performance between factory bikes and production-derived CRT machinery. With only 12 factory bikes on the grid for 2012, the new CRT category allowed teams to tune production motors like Honda’s CBR1000RR and BMW’s S1000RR and run them in prototype...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 November 2012 14:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

factorize

Factor 3x – 12.

The only thing common between the two terms (that is, the only thing that can be divided out of each term and then moved up front) is a "3". So I'll factor this number out to the front:

3x – 12 = 3( )

When I divided the "3" out of the "3x", I was left with only the "x" remaining. I'll put that "x" as my first term inside the parentheses:

3x – 12 = 3(x )

When I divided the "3" out of the "–12", I left a "–4" behind, so I'll put that in the parentheses, too:

3x – 12 = 3(x – 4)

This is my final answer: 3(x – 4)

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

twatinthebox

go and boil your head you f*cking moron, and whilst you're at it get a job you scrounger, and stop pimping that bitch of yours you live with, you're getting worse than the Rev, now shut your lid and nail it down, this thread is for motorcyclists, not twats like you.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Richard1967

Thanks for that explanation of factorize -  the other half of the equation is polynomial which apprently is :

An algebraic expression consisting of one or more summed terms, each term consisting of a constant multiplier and one or more variables raised to integral powers. For example, x2 - 5x + 6 and 2p3q + y are polynomials. Also called multinomial.   But, but, but,    how does it relate to gits ?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Saturn392

that's not going to work for you, because you're not correctly applying percentages, but never mind that.

I want to know what life's like for you as a milkmaid on that dairy farm, up at 4am'ish, into the milking parlour, I take it you've got past the hands on now, making sure all those tities are nice and clean, before commencing milking, surely there must be some interesting anecdotes you can share with us. Oh you ever did say, were they a Friesian, Guernsey or Jersey herd or couldn't you tell one from the udder, and do you think that Thatcher ruined the dairy farming industry, with her positive lean towards the giants in the food industry, not to mention the MMB, please enlighten us.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Cornbowl

Could'n resist a pop eh??   I've noticed that you don't have any friends!    Unlike me who will befriend any poor waif or stray -  I don't discriminate.   Would you like to be my friend Cornbowl ?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Saturn392

Oh yes please, especially if you're a 'hot' milkmaid, and take it as you like, that was a genuine question to you, but like the others, I feel you're talking out of your arse, and on that I think I'm 100% right.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Well my good fellow   I don't think that you are a very good judge of character - because - you are 100% wrong.

BloodBubble is a very astute fellow and he judged me 100% right! That's why he's on the list. The good reverend and me have had our major diffferences  but  we understand each other. 

For what it's worth the herd was small and consisted of a Guernsey/Jersey mix.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Saturn392

Okay Saturn, we're cool, so a nice quality, I knew them as, Channel Island herd, my favourite cow was the Jersey, petite and clean I would call them, and I always had my daily ration from the collection/cooling tank. So, when I was done, I hosed the tank out and left it clean, so are we on the same page or not.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

So there's more in common than  the respect for the 9 times World Champion then.   Roll on 2013.

Signing out now as early start tomorrow

Reply to this Topic
Calfan

Oct 12

Calfan says:

You're all a bunch of sheep shaggers especially corn plaster.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices