Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Rossi give Lorenzo something to worry about in 2013? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Will Rossi give Lorenzo something to worry about in 2013?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Will Rossi give Lorenzo something to worry about in 2013?

After a disappointing two years at Ducati, Valentino Rossi returns to Yamaha for 2013, but will he be able to rekindle the magic that saw him take four MotoGP world titles with the manufacturer? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 November 2012 12:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

MissStiggy

LOL ! Dovi can tame it all he likes, it won't get him near the podium because its a piece of shit.  He could tame a CX500 Turbo but wouldn't beat anyone except for cal while he's chewing on his lunchtime snack of gravel and grass.

Reply to this Topic
MissStiggy

Nov 12

MissStiggy says:

You're right Cal ...

... it's 'back's against the wall' time again and to be honest - I'm bricking it.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
crawsue

Aug 09

crawsue says:

VR 46 times.

If he's within a second of DP & JL and faster than his race qualifying time on the "Puke" then he will go away a happy bunny. But he's got 3 more tests to get within .25 secs for Quatar,then the racecraft might just do the job. Marcy Marc will have DP black and blue before they get to Europe. One thing is for sure,if Rossi's in the mix and Cal can mix it with them....there's goin' to be plenty DNF's.........

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

"I've heard from Notrils, who is now taking private therapy"

Ha ha ha he certainly needs it! Well done nostro. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Sticky/Cal35/Rev

Rev, that's 3 in a row you're arguing with, all in your head, you're liable to disappear up your own arsehole at any minute, take a break, get out more, meet some new sheep, baaabaaabaaa 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Something for Jorge to worry about? Perhaps.

If Lorenzo places any store in the number of tee shirts sold.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

is this thread

Will Benny give the Sheep something to worry about in 2013 ?,The lunatic has that many names he must be barely able to remember who he is ,let me help Benny your a vagina ,and a Smelly one at that ,hope that helps urine breath

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Lorenzo must worry

Carmelo don't like Islanders. George's biggest worry is that the final turn at Catalunya may be named Rossi corner.

Seriously though,Yamaha must be a worried camp in anticipation of post race testing. They have the current best racer and best pay cheque racer rolled into one money belt.

Has Rossi brought sponsors to Yamaha as a matter of interest ? All quiet on that front.

Have to say,when I hunt for a Maisto #27 Honda for my grandson's model collection,I can't find any. The oversize #46 MacDonalds Maisto replica's are in plentifull supply.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

What is more interesting is to see how the relationship develops between the two riders and more importantly does the wall come back and the ban of data sharing.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

thestig08

Stig, another interesting update on the Kawasaki link, for you.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices