Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Rossi give Lorenzo something to worry about in 2013? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Will Rossi give Lorenzo something to worry about in 2013?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Will Rossi give Lorenzo something to worry about in 2013?

After a disappointing two years at Ducati, Valentino Rossi returns to Yamaha for 2013, but will he be able to rekindle the magic that saw him take four MotoGP world titles with the manufacturer? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 November 2012 12:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Only if George drops the soap!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Cornbowl!!

You sly devil! I see you have FreddieFastbender on YOUR friends list. I must say I've misjudged you. If that kinda thing floats your boat then fair enough. Live and let live I say. I really didn't think you had it in you. Or is it Freddie that has 'it' in him?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

CornB...

OK... this thread is about Rossi next year (i.e. nothing to do with the podium this weekend) but I'll give you a chance... it doesn't take a genius to work out who's going to be on the podium this weekend & barring accidents & rain they're 94.11% up there*. There are only 3 Aliens.

There... you asked... I answered... you can live up to your nature & throw it back in my face or turn over a new leaf.

A more relevant question might be where do you think Rossi will be on Monday on the timesheets & what would a 1st day or 1st test prove? 1st test in 2009 (the 2010 season that JL won) he was 0.5 off JL's pace with only CS between them on the Duc. 1st test last time he changed bikes, 2004 (not including the Ducati farce), it was a Yamaha only test but he was still fastest & broke his own lap record. It won't be as easy but what would people regard as a good test result (assuming conditions are favourable)?

Don't worry... I'm not demanding that you answer it... I just think it's an interesting question.

* there has been only 1 race in the 17 rounds where it was dry & the result wasn't effected by an accident, where the 3 of them weren't on the podium.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

YA-aaawn..

Interesting question?

What..from dull-boy Hedgey?

Rossi will be tucked up in bed on Monday, probably nursing the mutha of all hangovers after celebrating his divorce from Ducati.

The test is Tueday/Wednesday you plank.

How long have you been watching bike racing?

:lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

lol

Lorenzo either finishes 1st or 2nd, I don't think Rossi can compete with that any more. I would love him to as he is the reason I watch Moto GP, however he's too old now.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

"The test is Wednesday you plank."

Ok... Wednesday then (it was Tuesday/Wednesday last year & Tuesday/Wednesday the previous... I hadn't checked)... that makes a difference? The question remains... you don't think it's interesting don't follow it. Fair enough?

Edit... erm... it's Tuesday & Wednesday... does that make us both planks?

Edit/Edit... you edited it... cool... should I edit mine? :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
gooey1

Aug 07

gooey1 says:

I need a plank, can I have one ?

7-time LUCKY ASS CHICKEN CHASER MOTOGP CHUMP Rossi is THE GOAT but he won't be bothering CAL let alone Loro.

What did you vote MOTOKING ? Where are you chap ? Come on, spit it out.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermarion

'Friends list', really, well I've heard from Notrils, who is now taking private therapy from me, before converting to yellow,  that YOU are FreddieBender, I didn't think so due to your reverse avatar, because that's got the 'I'm ready for Freddie' look, word is he's a big boy, but judging by that 'look of satisfaction, on your face' I'd say you already know that you little rascal.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Hedgehog5

As your natural body rythym dictates, you should be deep in hibernation now, with very little brain activity, but you've asked me a question.  I'd say, after Rossi passes the Desmo-ditichit to Dovi, and subsequently consignes him to oblivion, and as long as they've managed to straighten out the M1 from Spies, and there are some decent engines left, then I think he will be in the top 4 in the initial testing.

Now, resume hibernation. 

Reply to this Topic
MissStiggy

Nov 12

MissStiggy says:

Rubbish Cornhead ...

... as usual you don't know what you're talking about.

Rossi failed but the masterful Dovi will tame the beast - just watch and learn (like Crutchlow this year). 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle