Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Rossi give Lorenzo something to worry about in 2013? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Will Rossi give Lorenzo something to worry about in 2013?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Will Rossi give Lorenzo something to worry about in 2013?

After a disappointing two years at Ducati, Valentino Rossi returns to Yamaha for 2013, but will he be able to rekindle the magic that saw him take four MotoGP world titles with the manufacturer? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 November 2012 12:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

who knows

the problem with the ducati debacle is did they actually achieve what he wanted the bike to do.

for quite some time i've been reading he asked for an engine reconfiguration so the weight position could be moved that didn't happen,so we really don't know wherther he can or cannot still do it we should know by the end of next week sfter the yamaha test

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Wakey wakey,

the mind game has already started, Rossi plays the long con, all that 'I don't know if I'm as fast' talk, is bull, that's just making Lorenzo think all the more. Rossi's still got that 10th title in his sights, that you can count on.

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

Something to worry about

For sure, he'll be worrying that he doesn't contribute enough points to win the clean sweep for Yamaha of rider, manufacturer and team championship.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Rossi

I think he'll get 4th 1 spot behind Crutchlow

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

that's just making Lorenzo think all the more.

Making him laugh all the more you mean.

These so-called mind games don't work. Lorenzo will just go about his business as usual and Rossi is just another rider he has to beat in order to win. How fast he reckons he'll be is irrelevant, it's the 40 minutes on track that count and I doubt Lorenzo is underestimating him.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Mind games?...

... to think he's been just a bit better than Hayden on purpose... for 2 years... could be the biggest mind game in racing history 'cos all he's done is state what we already know from his results!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Master & pupil..

..but which way round is it now?

Lorenzo has done brilliant against the Honda's this year. He's been undisputed #1 with his team mate for the last two years looking decidedly average. Nothing has worried Jorge about Ben.

Although he's quietened down, Lorenzo still has a big ego. He apparently spat the dummy when told of Rossi's return. He was all for the disappointing Spies..so were Yamaha USA.

Lorenzo is already worried and it's still 2012.

He knows his first title was a gift.

Qatar 2013 will be 2010 Part 2 if you like, except he'll be defending WC and the main man.

My money is on him doing a Stoner next year and finishing 3rd.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Hedgehog5

My, you've actually said something positive, although you've not taken into account, unless of course you didn't know, but Rossi is on an M1 next year, that's the clue, so in my opinion, your opinion is wrong, but pardon me all over the place, and as this is a MotoGP related thread, are you going to stick your little prickly neck out, and tell us who you think is going to be on the podium on Sunday.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

Pah

Absolutely no chance over a season,he might be quick in testing but over he season lorenzo will grind him into the dust.

Reply to this Topic
MissStiggy

Nov 12

MissStiggy says:

My mind ...

... is telling me NO - but my body's telling me YES.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices