Skip to content

Discuss This You ask/you answer: What tyres should I use for a 4000-mile tour? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > You ask/you answer: What tyres should I use for a 4000-mile tour?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

You ask/you answer: What tyres should I use for a 4000-mile tour?

"I'm planning a 4,000 mile touring holiday for next summer as a 'goodbye' to my old Pan European, before I trade it in for the new Triumph Trophy. "I'm not sure what tyres to use, and what other kit I should be taking with me – any advice would be great." Your answer could help. The best will be printed in MCN. Got...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (06 November 2012 12:42)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
HaplessBiker

Nov 12

HaplessBiker says:

snev...

Glad you like the book mate, don't know anyone who's been decapitated though? (thankfully)

Reply to this Topic
brmoore

Jul 10

brmoore says:

done

Michelin Road 3's

I'm on Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's at the moment for my 600RR, over 2200 miles not a real sign of wear yet but on 1000cc + i'd use the Road 3's they'll last longer than most as tougher material touring tyre

Reply to this Topic
ss86

Jun 10

ss86 says:

I done a 3200 mile trip to Germany using Pirelli angels on a VFR 8 I managed to get 6300 out of pair which I thought were great

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices