Skip to content

Discuss This Jerry Burgess talks Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerry Burgess talks Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jerry Burgess talks Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi will end his Ducati nightmare by jumping back on a factory Yamaha YZR-M1 machine during next week’s MotoGP test at the Valencia circuit in Spain.The Italian’s move back to Yamaha will also see the nine-times world champion continue his long-standing relationship with crew chief Jerry Burgess, which began back in 2000. The pair won four world titles and 46...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 November 2012 15:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

racingfan99

keeping the faith, it's all in place for Rossi, and he's no fool, he had the chance of bowing out and he's still ready to put his backside back on that M1, because he's still got unfinished business, and I for one say, good luck to the guy 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Cornfed

Yamaha want Rossi, his name sells bikes on a global scale,

Yep. Dya get it? I doubt you ever will bud. The cash cow brings hope to millions. Long live the cash cow lol.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Ducati will be

Gutted I'm sure ,At least We will soon have the answer as to ,Does this duo still have the ability to win? ,I think better results are ahead ,but a title challenge is still beyond them

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Spaceytracey

Of course he does, and he's also going to be putting those feet of his right on that centre step, and you have'nt got long to wait before your bubble bursts, when testing starts.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hi Stig

keep the faith my friend - it ain't over till the fat lady sings

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

To all 28 percent of Rossi haters - 72 percent of voters can't be wrong.   See the poll thread!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

saturn

I'll take that as 'tongue firmly in cheek' bud? Are these the same fans who backed Vale on the Duke? The same fans who'd back him on a Vespa? A poll 2yrs ago gave similar percentages to his success. 72% were wrong then and history has a habit of repeating itself.  

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Cornfed

It's Christmas soon so i guess you'll be gone come Boxing Day.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Spaceytracey

You'd like to think so, will you be gone after winter testing, I think so, or otherwise, your going to be stuffed, just like the turkey lol

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Very circumspect comments from JB

I wonder what the tone and body language was, because you can't pick up much enthusiasm from the text.  It almost seems as if he was saying "I wish Rossi would just retire, so that I can too!"

Still ..... podiums are almost guaranteed so it will be nice not having to pull the shutters down at the end of every race.  What I'd really love to know was whether he has had to take a pay cut.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices