Skip to content

Discuss This Armed robbers on bikes raid indoor shopping centre General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Armed robbers on bikes raid indoor shopping centre

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Armed robbers on bikes raid indoor shopping centre

Robbers armed with axes and bats rode motorcycles through and indoor shopping centre and raided a jewellery store. Six robbers on three bikes including a white Triumph Daytona 675 rode through Brent Cross Shopping Centre at 10.15 this morning. The pillion passengers got off and smashed the windows of Fraser Hart, stealing watches and jewellery. The suspects wore helmets with dark visors. Police...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 November 2012 16:40)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pissedoff

Apr 03

pissedoff says:

Which bikes?

I'm watching the video on my phone and can't make out the bikes used. Can anyone identify them?

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Where were Security?

Presumably the security guards were busy monitoring the event in the control room.

TV News says the thieves got away with "up to £2 million worth." Hard to believe.

Reply to this Topic
pissedoff

Apr 03

pissedoff says:

On the ball

Police statement says there were four raiders. Genius.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

£2 million

with no armoured glass, that sounds like an insurance scam, sure it wasn't the shop owners on the bikes.

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

tyre test

i don't fancy riding about in a shopping centre, not sure my tyres would given any grip.....but wait hold on, no pot holes......dry.......warm......a few food outlets (thinking usa/italy/india/china)......... could be a mini world tour, Mr Saunders and MCN could do an adventure bike test, no not hypermotard's but shoppingmotard, could be the way forward for the winter sunday run.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Shopping Center/Centre

I would love to ride my Honda Elite (Lead) 110 around inside an indoor shopping mall during open hours.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

thought so

bloody trumpy owners lol

Reply to this Topic
Darkrapture

Nov 09

Darkrapture says:

Triumph

There's a blurry pic on the BBC news, looks like a Street Triple at the front and something a little bit taller at the back judging by the headlight height.

Part of me wants it to be a Tiger to make it a two wheeled Triumph Italian Job...

Reply to this Topic
fevs

Jul 11

fevs says:

FFS!

These guys are just giving bikers a bad name! :-)

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Giving bikers a bad name? Why, do you think they could have got a Transit van through there? I think it was just a case of the right tool for the job.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices