Skip to content

Discuss This Armed robbers on bikes raid indoor shopping centre General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Armed robbers on bikes raid indoor shopping centre

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Armed robbers on bikes raid indoor shopping centre

Robbers armed with axes and bats rode motorcycles through and indoor shopping centre and raided a jewellery store. Six robbers on three bikes including a white Triumph Daytona 675 rode through Brent Cross Shopping Centre at 10.15 this morning. The pillion passengers got off and smashed the windows of Fraser Hart, stealing watches and jewellery. The suspects wore helmets with dark visors. Police...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 November 2012 16:40)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

£2 million retail price

So about £2,000 on eBay and Gumtree.  They should just have sold the bikes instead.

Reply to this Topic
DrWorm

Jul 11

DrWorm says:

Triumph Riders!

Crazy scene.  Trumpets are clearly the ram raider/robbers tool of choice.  They probably argued over who got the Triple at the front with "those" headlighhts and who got the sexy white Daytona.  I imagine a heated game of paper, scissor, stone before they set out.

Reply to this Topic
romford4

Oct 05

romford4 says:

Ram raid

Hey DrWorm... any robber that can do a 'ram-raid' on a motorbike must be a double-hard b*****d!

Reply to this Topic
lordcharles

Nov 12

lordcharles says:

two million, and no security, they've usually got  slam down shutters or whatever, with that kind of value 

Reply to this Topic
NutMagnet

Jul 09

NutMagnet says:

A good squirt of fire extinguisher foam down on the marble floor would have put an end to the getaway... And would have made a more fun and interesting vid.. :)

I cycle into town when I need a few bits and bobs from the local shopping centre and the Nazi like security knobs are straight on me if I WALK my bicycle through the centre... I guess the Brent Cross security were hiding away somewhere sh*t*ng their pants from these robbers...

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

"Your only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"! seriously this type of thing should be frowned upon.

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

Dead easy to............

...........catch the Triumph riders. Just follow the drops of oil.

Reply to this Topic
bird1050

Nov 07

bird1050 says:

new spapers

what realy narks me is the news papers headlines BIKERS RIAD SHOPS ETC ETC .

these scum are not bikers they are a bunch of thieving scum.

and yes  nutmagnet it wsould have been funny as f*ck watching them slide down the floor on their arses .

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

Well said bird1050...

bikers would have done stoppies and wheelied out of there... bloody amateurs

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Looks like John Bloor and his lad raising a few quid to develop the next Triumph range. Obvious really when they are on Triumphs! Probably demo bikes with trade plates. Just kidding if you are reading this John. You're doing a great job really!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices