Skip to content

Discuss This Armed robbers on bikes raid indoor shopping centre General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Armed robbers on bikes raid indoor shopping centre

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Armed robbers on bikes raid indoor shopping centre

Robbers armed with axes and bats rode motorcycles through and indoor shopping centre and raided a jewellery store. Six robbers on three bikes including a white Triumph Daytona 675 rode through Brent Cross Shopping Centre at 10.15 this morning. The pillion passengers got off and smashed the windows of Fraser Hart, stealing watches and jewellery. The suspects wore helmets with dark visors. Police...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 November 2012 16:40)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

yes bird, well said...

but...... not very well spelt TBH.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

fevs m8

what friggin planet you from

give bikers a bad name

ffs we already have one and as long as someone rides a bike we will have a bad name

snev  m8 its 1 nil aint it

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Noise!

can you imagine a Daytona and a Speed / Street Trip being nailed in a confined echoey space like that?

If the security guards were blokes like me then  they'd just be stood there smiling thinking 'this sounds bloody great'....

Cheers,

Baz

Reply to this Topic
pissedoff

Apr 03

pissedoff says:

New video

A new video of the robbery is now online. Two triumphs and a ktm used.

Reply to this Topic
Ridefree

Jun 08

Ridefree says:

And nobody asked them to remove their helmets?????

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

brutaleR

I wouldn't argue with anyone with a Bush the size of the Outback TBH...toodaloo.

Reply to this Topic
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

They aren't bikers....

....they're armed robbers who happened to use bikes for this piece of lawlessness. For all the times a car has been used in a robbery when have we EVER read a headline "Car Driver Commits Armed Robbery" ?????

Reply to this Topic
brmoore

Jul 10

brmoore says:

r

You can see it isn't the first time they've ridden a bike...they set it up beforehand to leave as they know reversing bikes takes a while, i hope they're caught.

Next I'll be looked at like an armed robber because i wear a balaclava due to the cold and needing my visor open so it doesn't fog...guilty until proven innocent, usually being on a nice bike rather than  an easy to steal looking cheapo sets you apart but now 675's are being used :/

Reply to this Topic
RICHARD545

Sep 10

RICHARD545 says:

Having to steal

to pay for rising insurance premiums and dealer servicing costs.....

Reply to this Topic
tancakar

Sep 11

tancakar says:

it will be a point they will rape our mums and sisters and daughters as well cause there is no law in this country there is rules. how many shop has to be robbed to police to act ? do we all need to carry GUNS? if this things happens in day light it means securty isnt very good . they need to stop making a big issue about speeding citizens they need to act on THIS! i still wonder how looters stop. cause there is no securty still no where. This country get the things always wrong! you cant speed more then 70mph on motorway WHY ? you risking peoples life BANG in jail just doing 110 mph . The same goverment send young solders to afganistan to die! you loot, you still,you rape, you are ok ! just dont speed, not jump on red lights thats all. And mind the speed cameras too.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices