Skip to content

General Not taking any sides but... Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Not taking any sides but...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

Not taking any sides but...

This site has really sunk to an all time low, some people need to grow up

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 November 2012 19:30)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I don't think

that's going to work somehow mobile, it's like a virus which attacks this forum sometimes. Whatever you say usually fuels the fire again.

It's been quiet lately but I think we just have to humour some people and try and rise above:smile

Reply to this Topic
mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

babyblade41

your probably right but I think that some of the things being posted lately are bordering on being illegal and if it was me I'd be taking screen shots of everything posted as possible evidence in a slander case because I personally would fight it in a court of law

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

as usual

MCN Towers are on the ball. :mellow:

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Mobile

hopefully he is....he's well within his rights.

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Some

quite serious allegations too, all posted on a public forum where people can be easily traced if the need arose and the injured parties were to pursue any sort of defamation claims.
I'm pretty sure that in the current climate, the authorities would be interested in these sorts of allegations and if they were proved untrue, the accusers could find themselves in deep shit.
Shame people dont' sometimes think these things through to their logical conclusions.

Reply to this Topic
Rugbyman

Jul 08

Rugbyman says:

Moby

Got to agree with you.

A little name calling is to be expected at times, but some people don't know where to draw the line.
Good evidence there to bring a successful case I would have thought

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

I put my post up in general. It explains about slander and defamation of character.

I would think there is a serious case for a knock on the door from the police with allegations like that.
Makes me wonder, but also makes the allegations a load of bullshit. If the person making the claims is so concerned about the issue and 'has proof' then why havnt they contacted the police??? I think we know why.
Shop the twat I say and get it finished once and for all. He's over stepped the mark in this instance.
Shame he's too fucking thick to realize where the line is, and will probably cry into his keyboard when he's done for multiple cases of trolling.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

look

its like your misses ....only gets bigger if you feed it.. the more we react the bigger it gets and then takes over then kills the site

just like a woman the more you feed it the bigger it gets takes over the bed  next thing you have a 20stone misses sitting  astride your face  suffercating you

if we ignore it it will go away

as my dear old mummy would say to us kids when we were  arguing "SHUT THE  FUCK UP OR IL GET SOMEONE TO BURY YOU HEAD DOWN IN THE YARD now eat you tea my dears"

Reply to this Topic
mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

well said Fuzz

just read your thread on defamation, interesting read

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"20stone misses sitting astride your face suffercating you, if we ignore it it will go away ,"

that's a big "ask"  :lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle