You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > shite

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

pierro6

Feb 09

pierro6 says:

shite

is all this shite on here to do with that useless cunt who came up to scotland for a rideout and fell off his bike?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 November 2012 22:53)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

JAWAPAVVA / Busa

I don't know whether I should be touched or concerned that you saved a photo of my arse. :huh:

Still - 'whatever floats your boat' hey! :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Well for the record, I don't

regard him as a useless c*£$ having met him, albeit briefly on an MCN meet up, and also his technical contributions on this forum were much valued by many people, maybe his opinions don't square with what some feel is correct, that's a matter for considered discussion in a civilised manner, rather than backing into corners and throwing dung.

Anyway, I do regard accusations of paedophilia being slung about as unacceptable, but it is petty behaviour in that it's the latest example of the finger pointing culture of one upmanship and revenge, in the same way it was fashionable to accuse people of being heretics or catholics in the 16th century depending who was in charge at the time, or witchcraft in the 17th, or communist in 1950s America, or a devil worshipping child abuser in the 1970s/80s.

Quite frankly it's a lot of hot air with the intention of causing harm, and it needs dealing with by the owners of the site, not heaping more fuel on the fire by throwing more insults and accusations about :huh:

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

CJ

I wouldn't pay too much attention to weasel's comments, he's not the brightest. The biggest laugh he gave us was a few years back when he told us he was a member of Mensa. How we laughed :lol::lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

pierro6 is just another of kramflabs usernames

Soooo many names........and so few people.

Where have they all gone.

And why?

Nothing to do with all the trouble kramflab causes, is it?

Reply to this Topic
pierro6

Feb 09

pierro6 says:

Gizza

You are a silly cunt - I'm not Kam!  But I have had a few other usernames recently which seemed to upset you and your cronies LOL

Smoto - u wot m8?  Lol untwist your panties and get a bigger bra that one's squeezin yer titties

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

pierro6/kramflab

Nah, you gormless clown, your stupidity only screwed up your own forum.:tongue:

Why do you paranoid bag-heads have an obsession with trying to be clever?

You always end up making a fool of yourselves.

And now you try telling me there are two ego obsessed fools in your little band.

You kow I'm not Gizza (kamchat), he never had a pop at the scotties did he?

Edit: I was right all along, I said you were a girl!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Yeah, ok Pierro,

carry on as you were then, I'm off to twang my panty straps and play with my titties then :lol: lmao :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

im afraid

i've no comment to make to dave c , on the subject of ' mensa ' , ohh wait yes i have .. when i posted that comment only ONE person replied with a correct statement & that was ' big nev ' , his reply was along the lines of ' i like mathamatical problems too ' , which is a large part of the mensa test , ( not that you'd ever know ) :wink:

& cj .. im still waiting for me bacon sarnie hurry it up love im getting hungry xx

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices