You are in... Forums > General > General > HD or TRUMPY re licence needed

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

HD or TRUMPY re licence needed

not so long ago we all whinged and whined about HD owners you no the things =their shit dont stink ,they are the ellite of the biker world,if its not a hardley it should be burnt bashed and buiried, the factories be dismantled 

after reading threads ,topics i have noticed that the Triumph owners mainly speed triple owners

almost every reveiw you read you get the new  trumpie owners(not the ones who rode /ride real trumpies) slagging of spurting crap about bikes and brands they nothing about

its not the bikes fault is it .. the trumpy range is excelent but is there something in the electrics that fries the inteligent part of the brain .... do triumph need to sell alfoil beanies to wear under the lid ................or is it that if you get a trumpie you are weak minded and will go mad

to you lot of weak minded trumpie owners you are turning into a type of HD owner

wearing trumph  jacket  beanies trousers t shirts belts boots bandanas wallet sox and the triumph bra (thay most of you wear )(ps the triumph bra aint made by triumph motorcycles)

now let the retards start:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 November 2012 07:57)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Brutale

I wouldn't swear on it, but I might think you will get some sort of reply from Beelady :lol:

I've got my tin hat at the ready:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

lol

bring it on beer lady lol

she understands im having a dig at the complete fuk wits

Reply to this Topic
Thinkladybiker

Oct 11

HD or TRUMPY owners .....

Has a member of one of these groups upset you ? It will be interesting to see what Beelady has to say as she's been the proud owner of both makes ...... :-) and I see many riders sporting various all in ones, jackets and or fleeces with their bikes make/model/sponsors etc so not sure its peculiar to Triumph or HD riders.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I changed my leathers last year for the first time in 12 years after

seeing a photo on a track day and I looked like a throw back from the 1970's:lol:

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

almost as good as the guys who wear Ferrari jackets

and don't even have a car

Let alone a Ferrari

Reply to this Topic
Thinkladybiker

Oct 11

Almost as good ?

But shuggie1 i think you're missing brutales point - he means the riders wearing this stuff doesn't he ?! :smile

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

shuggie

or brutale r, rockin a sticker on his MV saying " MY Other Bikes a Triumph" :unsure::lol:

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

pre

i wear alfoil under my lid lol

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Here I am!

I don't think I was a typical Harley rider, as even some Harley riders have turned their noses up at me in the past. I think my fax pas was not taking it too seriously and not owning the latest offering. Also, pulling your engine apart and tweaking it to the limit seemed to be rather shocking,

Now I have my Street Triple I still don't seem to be able to conform. This may be because I still wear Harley T shirts (they might cost a few quid but by God, they last forever :biggrin:). Or perhaps it's because I like the look of the standard pipes and have no wish to spend hundreds on the same cans every other Triple rider has. I have got a Triumph T shirt but that's because it was only £7 on ebay, including p&p. It still had all its labels on. Bargain.

I am suprised to find that I can keep up with most other bikes, so I'm quite impressed with my little Triple but I don't think I have become a Triumph bore yet. Give me time though. I've only owned it a few months. I'll start working on it right away. :smile

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

Had Hinkley Triumphs

since 1998 (with the odd Suzuki thrown in for good measure!)

I learned to ride on a cub, back in 1969 (on the fields) but by the time I got to having a road bike, I was into Barry Sheene, and so it had to be a GT250...and on till I had the 750

However, I always had a soft spot for Triumphs, and when the new range came out in the eearly 90's, I thought, thats for me!

I have Triumph Leathers, T Shirts etc, but I also have Alpinestars etc. I am on my fourth Triumph now, and its on balance probably the best (also probably my last!) 

If getting into the life style, whether its Triumph or Harley, then thats ok, as it get more people on two wheels. But eventually, bikes will be no more, as there is a dearth of new riders coming through

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices