Skip to content

Discuss This Guy Martin and Dan Cooper confirmed for first Classic TT TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Guy Martin and Dan Cooper confirmed for first Classic TT

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sportsdesk  says:

Guy Martin and Dan Cooper confirmed for first Classic TT

Isle of Man TT and television star Guy Martini has confirmed his entry for the inagural Classic TT next August, alongside up and coming TT rider Dan Cooper. The two will take the line as teammates in the 500cc Classic race on Team Molnar Manx 500cc Manx Nortons, as the local team make a return after a ten year absense from...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 November 2012 11:18)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Tinyweebiker

Nov 12

Tinyweebiker says:

Ace

This will be awesome, and who knew Guy Martin's name was actually Guy Martini??

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

Great...

Hopefully this means Duke Video will make a DVD of the 2013 Manx GP. There was even a Honda 1000cc V4 at this years Manx.

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

Haha

Isle of Man TT and television star Guy Martini

Never heard of him!

Hey er Guy shall I'a stick onee eh brew?

Reply to this Topic
steven.hood7

Jan 08

steven.hood7 says:

GUY MARTINI

Shaken, not stired!

Reply to this Topic
steve92blade

Jan 11

steve92blade says:

under a truck

I can now see Guy under a truck somewhere saying "Guy Martini, Who the bloody hell's Guy Martini?, got me name wrong ant they?, Wankers!, Unbelievable!, well its not!, When I see a man eat his own head, then I'll say, That was unbelievable, but till that happens! they just wankers" ..... proper lads lad

Reply to this Topic
r6buz

May 05

r6buz says:

I can now see Guy under a truck somewhere saying "Guy Martini, Who the bloody hell's Guy Martini?, got me name wrong ant they?, Wankers!, Unbelievable!, well its not!, When I see a man eat his own head, then I'll say, That was unbelievable, but till that happens! they just wankers" ..... proper lads lad

We really need a like button on here.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle