Skip to content

Discuss This Biaggi retires from racing World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Biaggi retires from racing

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Biaggi retires from racing

Six time world champion Max Biaggi has announced that he will retire from racing. The 41 year old Italian addressed a packed press conference in Vallelunga in his native city of Rome this morning where he revealed his decision to stop racing. Biaggi has enjoyed a spectacular career than has spanned over two decades competing in 250GP, 500GP, MotoGP and WSB....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 November 2012 11:22)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leepin99

Oct 07

leepin99 says:

Next rider?

Shane Byrne - 5/1

Colin Edwards - 30/1

Tommy Hill - 15/1

Who wants some?

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Fantastic Rider

How could you not like Max.

Fantastic Rider, a rare talent on all sizes of bike and he certainly lasted a long time at the top.

Enjoy your retirement and thanks for the memories. We'll all be talking about Max in years to come, unlike others I could mention......

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

leepin99says Next rider? Shane Byrne - 5/1
 Colin Edwards - 30/1 Tommy Hill - 15/1
 Who wants some?
None of them

it will have to be a Italian what with Pirelli and all that Italian money wrapped up in WSB

Reply to this Topic
deathrider78

Nov 11

deathrider78 says:

About Time

How could you not like him? Easy, bad attitude!

Reply to this Topic
Kegsie

Jun 09

Kegsie says:

A sad day.

We salute you, Max. Thanks for the memories.

Reply to this Topic
vincent_bell

Apr 03

vincent_bell says:

Often portrayed as not a pleasant guy but you can't knock his riding and achievements over the years - he'd also be moto gp world champ too if it wasn't for a certain guy called Rossi. I'm not sure how many current gp riders could get on a WSB bike and win 2 titles and at the age of 41 (ok checa excluded but he never won as much in 250 and 500/1000) Wouldn't it be great to see all current gp riders wildcard in a WSB race, and then vice versa ;)

Reply to this Topic
goodygixxer

Jan 09

goodygixxer says:

Farewell

Top rider and a shame to see him go.....i will miss the vein and crafty helmet / cap switch over after each race to disguise his balding barnet!

My best memory of Biaggi is his awesome (almost epic fail) celebratory wheelie on his Yamaha 500 many moons ago.

Reply to this Topic
davidt595

May 04

davidt595 says:

Great talent

Farewell to a great talent, one of the smoothest easy on the eye riding styles I've ever seen.......he's lucky to still be alive after some of the horrific crashes he has been involved in....definitely earned his retirement.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices