Skip to content

TRIUMPH Video: 2013 Triumph Street Triple R first ride STREET TRIPLE R

You are in... Forums > TRIUMPH > STREET TRIPLE R > Video: 2013 Triumph Street Triple R first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: 2013 Triumph Street Triple R first ride

The current Triumph Street Triple, the British firm’s best selling machine in the past five years (they’ve sold 50,000), weighs just 189kg, full of fuel and ready-to-go, which is bugger-all. This new version, available in dealers in the middle of November is lighter still. Weighing a piffling 183kg it’s going to strike fear into its main rival: the 211kg Suzuki GSR750,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 November 2012 16:13)

Post a message in STREET TRIPLE R

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Rich748

May 03

Rich748 says:

Noise?

Hey Neevsy... does the bike in the on board part of the video from 20 seconds onwards have a standard can or the spangley arrow one? It sounds awesome!

Reply to this Topic
Neevesy

Mar 05

Neevesy says:

Nope, the pipe was standard on my bike. Sounds good, eh?

Reply to this Topic
Rich748

May 03

Rich748 says:

Sounds fantastic.... could be my next bike I reckon!

Reply to this Topic
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

yummy!

Every time I see this, it makes me consider going back to street, despite my great passion for the Speed. I always wonder if a Street is not the better option, especially for when you want to use it for something other than thundering round the mountains...

Reply to this Topic
Momo1970

Jul 11

Momo1970 says:

Tuono v4 vs ST

If money is not an option will you prefer the ST over the V4 Tuono? Over the US the price diff is 3000 USD. The Tuono comes with APRC to save you from yourself pinning 160 hp....the ST is lighter, and got just enough HP to keep things fast enough. What you guys think?

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

go for the bike

that doesn't need traction control and costs less. its a no brainer!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices