Skip to content

General defamation of character assholes, i have General

You are in... Forums > General > General > defamation of character assholes, i have

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

pauluntobie

Aug 12

pauluntobie says:

defamation of character assholes, i have

never laughed so much in all my life at the absolute stupidity of people on this forum...  you all have the brains of a ants left bollock, if you seriously think someone under a fictitious name calling another person under a another fictitious name , anything at all is defamation of character...... 

for defamation of character, you would have too insult them under their real name... FACT

for instance i think Fred blogs is a blah blah, and even then the authorities would advise you on not going on said site if it upsets you...

fuzzrr thinks he is judge judy, but the only thing they have in common is they both the same sex .. :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 November 2012 16:21)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Spot on correct

Been a good laugh with all the muppets agreeing on all that maradongo though hasn't it.

Reply to this Topic
Rugbyman

Jul 08

Rugbyman says:

Fact

Not sure where you got your facts.

Try 3rd paragraph up from the bottom

Slander or libel of a nickname

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

"absolute stupidity."

So it's OK as long as you don't tell them your real name?

FACT!

:huh:

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Is that right Paul?

Yet another one with only a few posts crawls out from underneath a stone to pass comment on something that does not involve him.

I did not preach law! I stated that things were getting out of hand with comments made. I couldnt give a flying fuck who they were directed are, but to be making accusations of that sort against people, with out any shred of proof is a crime in itself.

If you want to defend people of that frame of mind, you carry on. But it makes you just as bad as them and tbh, thinking its funny makes you just as sick as the accusations that are being posted.........

And, not heard of IP addresses have you?? Everything can be traced Paul. And it wouldnt take a rocket scientist to work our who the accusations are directed at and from whom after all that has been said in the past.

Go and read the link again Paul. If your childish wandering brain can concentrate for that long to take any relevent information in. Dullard!

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

fuzzr you knob

For someone who got banned for dirink driving, you really shouldn't be preaching to others.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Hey I got banned

15 years ago too and your point is??

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

And what does that have to do with accusing someone of being a peadophile?

Everyone makes mistakes when put in certain scenarios. I hold my hands up and tbh have got a lot of positives out of it all thank you very much. Things are looking up! :biggrin:
And by the way, I was not preaching. I didnt name names or point fingers...... I was pointing out that someone is going to make a big mistake on here, if not already.
If you cant see that for what it is, then you just confirm the conclusion I was getting to. You really are a delusional, with nothing better to do with your time.

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Sorry.....forgot to finish off with 'You Knob'.

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

"You knob"

Not me that's stood at the Bus stop:lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Probably done more miles on a track bike this year than you have done on the road.

I like the fact that I dont have to go out riding and socializing with pricks like you!! :wink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices