Skip to content

General defamation of character assholes, i have General

You are in... Forums > General > General > defamation of character assholes, i have

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

pauluntobie

Aug 12

pauluntobie says:

defamation of character assholes, i have

never laughed so much in all my life at the absolute stupidity of people on this forum...  you all have the brains of a ants left bollock, if you seriously think someone under a fictitious name calling another person under a another fictitious name , anything at all is defamation of character...... 

for defamation of character, you would have too insult them under their real name... FACT

for instance i think Fred blogs is a blah blah, and even then the authorities would advise you on not going on said site if it upsets you...

fuzzrr thinks he is judge judy, but the only thing they have in common is they both the same sex .. :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 November 2012 16:21)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

fuzzr

envy is a terrible thing, he's just sore because the only time he gets his knee down is when he's having difficulty learning to tie his shoelaces. :lol:

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Jane...... His mother hasnt got the intelligence to show him how to tie his own shoe laces!! :winkie:

It amazes me how these 'people' know about my life when I really couldn't give a flying fuck about theirs.
Just shows how sad they are that they got nothing better to do with their time other than comment and judge.

Sad c*nts!!!

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

fuzzr

Apart from being taught by my mum at an early age how to tie my shoelaces, she also taught me 'its nice to be nice' she also instilled in me not to judge others...I think the saying is 'he was dragged up' :lol: yep and ya right he is a Knob and lacking any qualities that are attributed to being a decent human being..If i could ride a bike half as well as you I would be happy :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
flatspots

Aug 09

flatspots says:

Footwear again

Slipons. Lace problem solved. Can't be doing with the single, double loop issue.   

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

For

my tuppence worth...

Anyone offended enough by anything written on a website to actually be considering 'taking legal action' needs to give themselves a reality check..

Honestly the pathetic crap on here lately makes me despair... This Pauluntobie bloke has it right.... EVERY post in this vein lately is laughable as it is pathetic and sad.

I've been posting on here for 8 years... mainly bike related stuff (crazy huh?) but some laughs along the way with others.. I post in quiet moments at work purely for amusement.... Reading some of this shit lately it makes me sad that some of you lot take this so seriously... Jeez do you sit on here at night getting bitter about this stuff.... MAN UP YOU FUCKING LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

In the evenings I have a life.... You should all try to get one too!!!

Lots of love...   FLYER!     xx

Reply to this Topic
Yamark69

Feb 12

Yamark69 says:

Mmmmmmmm

Motorbikes

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

yes but