Skip to content

Discuss This Motorcycle Headstone General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Motorcycle Headstone

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Jon Young  says:

Motorcycle Headstone

Not something you see every day. Was on a push bike tour across France earlier in the year and stopped to take a photo of a rather photogenic church in Anneville-Ambourville in Normandy. It was only when I'd done this that I noticed one of the gravestones was significantly different from the rest and required closer inspection. I know little...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 November 2012 16:34)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bungle1078

Nov 12

Bungle1078 says:

Nice!!

Do you think that you would be allowed it in the UK? Im guessingthat you would be told to pick a small "Cute" angel.

But im glad that his family were allowed to put that up as a memory!

It seems the French arnt all that bad!!!!!................. Ohh i feel sick! i need a lay down!

Reply to this Topic
rockabillyboy

Sep 10

A  headstone like this in the U.K. - you have to be kidding ! , our vicar would have a heart attack . I think there may be one or two less "flash" monuments around the U.K. but  they are discouraged with only famous characters allowed them . I was told  when I enquired about a similar but smaller one for my biker dad  that  they discouraged any details about  the deceased method of death , they recommended -  "tragically killed" ? . So even in death being a individual is frowned on .

Reply to this Topic
CenterOfMass

Oct 12

CenterOfMass says:

Yamaha TRX750

It looks to me like the monument is modelled on a 1998 yamaha TRX750. A motorcycle accident may not have been the cause of death but a passion of the deceased.

Reply to this Topic
yzf07

Feb 10

yzf07 says:

Headstone

STONED AGAIN !      nice touch.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN