You are in... Forums > General > General > RIGHT LET ME PUT YOU ALL STRAIGHT

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

BUSA666

Apr 09

BUSA666 says:

RIGHT LET ME PUT YOU ALL STRAIGHT

i never come on this shit site under other names other than enfield turbo, as i hate the site and some of its users who got me and others banned for no reason..

if i have anything to say to you i will say it under this nickname and no other name.

kamchat came on to our bike site under a hiding nickname saying he was a ex army man, with a dying child and took us all in, as he told a very good story... but the truth came out and he was exposed as a callous lying bastard, just on there to spy and ridicule people who felt sorry for him and his predicament...

you people believe what your lord and master tells you, but i am here to say he is a low life scum bag, to make up stories of dying children, just to get on a web site he says he hates...

and babyblade you are the thickest piece of shit i have ever come across... you send me threats in pm saying you, your husband and all the family are coming to get me and cut me up, and expect me not to defend myself... well you was lucky not turning up that day, thats all i am saying..

to all the decent people on here, sorry for my rant , but am fed up of people pming me saying he said that and she said this, and accusing me of posting under about 20 fucking nicks...
i have no interest in this site , i am too busy doing real life, now get to fuck you set and cunts, as i have a real site to run, when we only allowed one nick per person, and you have to be genuine..

sorry if i have offended some of the good people on here, you know who you are :wink:

ps. i will not be replying, as i have no interest in what you have to say..

BUSA

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 November 2012 17:08)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

really Busa

get a life man

A bit scared some of us have kept the screen shots now, thatnks to fuzzr.

At least in your last paragraph that's true, ffs and you'll stay over on bfu and stay ther this time !!

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Fair do's m8

but who the fcuk are the other mofo's?

The plot thickens.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

unit

he is just a fat head who needs to get a life, running a bit scared this time.

He can feck off along with any other sidekick he's met and played cahoots with at meets especially in the past few months.

He's a no good loser who along with his partners in crime can go and play on the motorway.

Now go and take that comment and use it as defamation you thick CUNT

There I said the C word, sorry CJ oh and others

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

BB41

Something tells me you are aged around 47 - 53?

It is a bad time for "men" as well as women.:wacko:

Just look at kramflabs behaviour of late.:wink:

Take a pill girl & chill.

My oldest sister is going through the stage as well at this very time so I am fully aware of the swings.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

yeah right

at least I don't hang on the shirt tails of some fat punk who somehow thinks he's God to his minions.

I also don't go and meet sad punk when he's trying to pretend his mugshot is someone else either.

Now as a perfectly respectable human being and tax payer I'll ask politely this time. FUCK OFF back to where ever you and the lowlife disciples who follow it come from.

If you need me I have not one problem with letting you know where I live, I'll even give you a time and date when it is suitable to call if you like, again not a problem

But for the life of me will you stop banging on your bad ass attitude behind a fucking keyboard you absolute wanker

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

babyb

people push peoples buttons for what ever reasons, boredom,fun,ridicule,revenge or just because they can.

I'm not being funny here,but why on earth would you pm anyone who's been winding you up??

I'm a tolerant fcuker, and no one could wind me up on a forum ffs (call me what the fcuk you like) water off a ducks back, means nothing to me.Say to my face and you'll get the response you want.

You all need to let this shit drop, it's not big or clever, just fcuking boring. As for taking people to court.....what the fuck is that all about...jeez get a grip...Repeat IT'S JUST A FORUM FFS.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

BUSA

What a load of Bollox! :mad:

I can assure you I have not been on your shitty site ...nor do I ever want to.

Whoever this so called 'ex army man with dying child' is/was it was NOT me.

Trust me, as I think you are an utter c*nt I would happily hold my hand up and say so if it was me (with pride)  ... but it wasn't ..so you owe me an apology (not that I'll be holding my breath on that one). If you want to go on thinking it was me that's fine by me but it doesn't change the fact you all got seriously trolled and fooled by someone (Gizza?).

With you being a so called moderator on your site surely you can see the IP address of the troller concerned and see if they are from Glasgow etc? :mellow:

Or was it you all along pretending to be me? To liven things up a little? - I wouldn't put it past you. :mad:

You say you have 'no interest' in this site - yet you admit to posting as 'enfieldturbo', who up until recently was posting every day on here, making over 500 posts in a just a  few months .... just goes to prove what a liar you are.

Another lie - you say you got 'banned from here' - yet you are posting above using your original supposedly 'banned' account ! :blink:..... What a thick chump you are.:laugh:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

What

I wont pm the fucker wouldn't waste my time.

The thing was he sent an apology saying he was pissed when he said the things he said.

Can't be arsed with the low life

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

wtf

im ex forces but i can assure you, i can and will look after myself.:smile Met some good folks on here and now best mates with a another chap..think he left as he got pissed off with this crap. I am considering it.

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

In case anyone has doubts....

I reckon Busa's story is genuine, I sure he's not making it up. But let me say that I really don't believe it was kam who did it.

I know kam quite well and the guy has morals. I might not agree with all of his politics (I'm not as liberal :winkie:), but he knows right from wrong and I honestly don't think he'd pull a sick stunt like what's happened on bikers r us.

Busa, I hope you find out who really did it...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices