You are in... Forums > General > General > RIGHT LET ME PUT YOU ALL STRAIGHT

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

BUSA666

Apr 09

BUSA666 says:

RIGHT LET ME PUT YOU ALL STRAIGHT

i never come on this shit site under other names other than enfield turbo, as i hate the site and some of its users who got me and others banned for no reason..

if i have anything to say to you i will say it under this nickname and no other name.

kamchat came on to our bike site under a hiding nickname saying he was a ex army man, with a dying child and took us all in, as he told a very good story... but the truth came out and he was exposed as a callous lying bastard, just on there to spy and ridicule people who felt sorry for him and his predicament...

you people believe what your lord and master tells you, but i am here to say he is a low life scum bag, to make up stories of dying children, just to get on a web site he says he hates...

and babyblade you are the thickest piece of shit i have ever come across... you send me threats in pm saying you, your husband and all the family are coming to get me and cut me up, and expect me not to defend myself... well you was lucky not turning up that day, thats all i am saying..

to all the decent people on here, sorry for my rant , but am fed up of people pming me saying he said that and she said this, and accusing me of posting under about 20 fucking nicks...
i have no interest in this site , i am too busy doing real life, now get to fuck you set and cunts, as i have a real site to run, when we only allowed one nick per person, and you have to be genuine..

sorry if i have offended some of the good people on here, you know who you are :wink:

ps. i will not be replying, as i have no interest in what you have to say..

BUSA

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 November 2012 17:08)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

Oh dear

Someone came onto your site pretending to be someone else and had you over for being suckers?

Is that a bad thing,or was that a highlight?

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

came on here for

a look as ive not been on in a while and this shite is what i find can we all get back to hmm i dont know talking about bikes and bike related things and having a laugh rather than all this bitching and moaning why can people just grow up and leave each other the fuck alone if your so pissed off with your own life that you need to come on here or anyother forum and bitch about other people you should jusst go out for a ride on your own and relax instead of being a whinney little bitch about it

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Aren't

motorbikes lovely eh??

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Flyer

Motorcycles are great, its some of the owners that are a bit twitchy, shall we say.

Reply to this Topic
Yamark69

Feb 12

Yamark69 says:

Mmmmmmmmmm

Motorbikes 

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Johnlad

Don't let the sad little bitches get to you,just ignore them its easy.:wink:

Hows that course going,i hope your making us proud..:biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

I met Busa and Kam

Yes that's right, they were both at the same bike meet a couple of years back-they may have even met each other. They both seemed nice guys, and I pride myself on being a resonable judge of character.

However, there are some nasty, vindictive lying wind-up merchants on here...and you all know who you are...or maybe you are too thick to realise!

Like on a TV you don't have to watch.

I will look in on the site from time to time, I have been coming on here for a while now, but all this posting under false names, using other peoples Avatar PM's making threats...its tiresome and frankly embarrasing.

You probably won't take a blind bit of notice of this, but as I say, we don't have to watch

Reply to this Topic
zak03

Sep 09

zak03 says:

meet

would that be the devils bridge meet and busa had a silver all in one suit,i still laugh at some of the comments said that day,regards to you all

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

By all accounts.........

2010 was a fantastic sociable & busy year for the forum with great meets all over the country, thanks to Maxie?

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

course is going good thanks

had a day off this week as ive been a bit ill what with having a blind sty get infected and making it imposible to open my right eye for 2 days but life goes on im even planing to build a project bike in my free time

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices