Skip to content

General Problem solved & the troubles are over General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Problem solved & the troubles are over

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Problem solved & the troubles are over

Looks like kramflab has nominated his pierro6 username to be the scapegoat for all the trouble he's caused.

He himself will now be totally exonerated in the eyes of his little band of bag-heads.

Hard to believe a word he says when he has denied so many times, having any extra usernames on this silly little forum isn't it?

Now how many more usernames does he have on BikersRus? Been banned 5 times but likely he still has a username or two to fall back on.

Quite likely he caused all the bother to breathe a bit of life back into this boring site.

Think about it, who else of the scottie crew is stupid enough to pull such a stunt and expect you all to believe all of his crap all of the time.

Been really entertaining though, especially the legal eagle muppets :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on kam, what you going to do for an encore?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 November 2012 08:39)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pierro6

Feb 09

pierro6 says:

try again

moron.

I'm certainly not Kam - I've met him a couple of times on rideouts but I'm afraid this shot in the dark from you has missed it's mark.

When I referred to having different usernames I meant on here you thick plank - you and your cohorts were a little frustrated and some threads were deleted from what I remember.

You say an IP address was traced to Glasgow - interesting stuff - I live in Inverness which is further up.

So think again - I'm not Kam - he's not me.  But you certainly are a prick.

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Nice try kramflab.........

You half witted buffoon, you kid no-one!

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

children .......... please

play nicely or you'll all get in trouble. :upset:

Reply to this Topic
pierro6

Feb 09

pierro6 says:

Krismus

I think you are Kam. It's clear to see that you are he - anyone with half a brain could work it out.  MCN gets a little boring so you create false usernames to stir things up. 

Obvious really.  Get a life.

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

That's a bit more civilsed isn't it.

Do you think the silly name calling and use of swear words on a public forum makes you look a tough guy?

Or................

A cowardly illiterate fool?

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Aren't

motorbikes lovely eh??  

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

mine is

:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Yamark69

Feb 12

Yamark69 says:

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Motorbikes

Reply to this Topic
pierro6

Feb 09

pierro6 says:

Krismus

Let me put that question back to you - do you think your bullying on here makes you look like a tough guy?  The ceaseless badgering of a well liked and respected contributor to this forum, the band of merry retards that seem to follow you (very obvious by the way, a lot of them your alter egos, your writing style is quite unique and easy to spot), the bizarre obsession you all seem to have with peadophilia - what is your ultimate aim with these efforts?

What are you trying to achieve?  It's confusing - is this a little power-trip, writing words in a little box to annoy people, do you have a lonely life?  Are you sad?  Are you an anonymous nothing of a person who can only attract attention on internet forums by being vile?  What a shame.  They say we should not mock the afflicted - but I say you're fair game.  Why not have your genius sidekick weasel, member of mensa who struggles to spell words of more than one syllable (oh sorry, mensa's all about mafs innit - cue the fuckwit worded response from the mighty weez) come in and defeat us all with his rapier wit and mighty wordsmith powers...................or, better yet - go back to the other forum, where you were all made utter cocks of by someone clearly smarter than you (get used to that there's a lot of people smarter than you) and stay there.

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Aren't

motorbikes lovely eh??

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN