Skip to content

Discuss This Naked Benelli set for EICMA debut New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Naked Benelli set for EICMA debut

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Naked Benelli set for EICMA debut

Details are starting to emerge ahead of next week's EICMA show in Milan of Benelli's first new bike since their takeover by Chinese firm Qianjiang. The naked 600, dubbed the BN600, will move away from the firm's triple engines to a more traditional four cylinder air cooled motor expected to produce around 80bhp. Specs, like a steel trellis frame and fairly basic...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 November 2012 12:05)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
oscarman

Mar 12

oscarman says:

looks boring... what ever was wrong with the DUE that never whent on sale? this is just going to be japanese...

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

oscarman

You are right the rear looks like er6 the front a bandit the tank is gladius .its only hope is price,but it has a mountain to climb to persuade buyers that the horrors of the triple wont be present on this concotion.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

How much?

The more I look at it, the more I like it. There are hints of Aprilia (Shiva) and Kawasaki (ERf and ZX). Would I buy one? well No... but that doesn't stop me liking it. And any new Bike deserves to be given a chance. £3999.00 would make it a contender. £7999.00 would kill it. MCN... It looks to have a water cooled engine in your picture and half decent suspension and Brakes.

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Lazy?

Come on MCN do you actually do any research at all or just regurgitate press releases?

Clue: QianJiang owns the Benelli brand...

This is nothing more than an existing Chinese bike with a cosmetic makeover.

The QJ600GS was on show as far back as October 2010 and was also marketed as... wait for it... no sniggering... the Benelli BJ600GS.

Classic case of badge engineering.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices