Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi excited ahead of Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi excited ahead of Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi excited ahead of Yamaha return

Sunday’s final MotoGP round in Valencia is almost a sideshow as the world awaits Valentino Rossi’s much anticipated return to Yamaha in next week’s traditional two-day test session. Rossi will end his two-year Ducati nightmare in Spain on Sunday before moving back to partner newly crowned world champion Jorge Lorenzo in Yamaha’s official factory squad. The 33-year-old Italian spoke of his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 November 2012 17:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Hedge

I think he's saying the Ducati peaked two years ago....

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Hedge ...

His 2012 persona would have beaten himself

Wow. Got me foxed me there - do you mean that the RC213V is no faster than a GP10?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

BCB...

Erm... Stoner on the 2012 RCV was 8 seconds faster than Stoner on the 2010 Ducati...

:blink:

Sorry if that wasn't clear... time machines are complicated things.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Hedge ...

the RCV was 8 seconds faster

I'm getting confused now. Am I right in saying that you're saying that the Honda RC213V is quicker than a GP10 if Stoner is riding both, but in a different time and space?

Reply to this Topic
MyleeneKlass

Nov 12

MyleeneKlass says:

I like Valentine Rossi, he's very rich.  He's not as attractive as me though.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Hedge ...

... am I right in saying that fact and logic play a rather minor role in your life? 

Reply to this Topic
KeanuReeves

Nov 12

KeanuReeves says:

I have raced in the same bike race as myself on two different bikes in different dimensions.  It takes a lot of concentration.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

BCB...

The logic is perfect... he would have won on the 2010 Ducati, but not against himself on the 2012 Honda... 'cos that would be not only impossible but he would have been 8 seconds slower.

It's OK... I'll wait for you to catch up :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

So let me get this right ...

... what you're saying is that Stoner was slower this year, but on a faster bike than a GP10 that he would of won on - if only he'd of been riding it (which he wasn't - because he couldn't - because it was back then and he's been riding Honda for the last two years). Well blow me down.

Reply to this Topic
KeanuReeves

Nov 12

KeanuReeves says:

The modern day 24-hour day, 52 week year is ever so slightly slightly wrong so each year they have to add 1 second to the year to correct it.  That would have put Casey on the Flying tampax just 6 seconds behind himself on the 2012 RCV with 200cc more.  I reckon that would have got him seriously rattled and he woudl of binned it at Siberia.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices