Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi excited ahead of Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi excited ahead of Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi excited ahead of Yamaha return

Sunday’s final MotoGP round in Valencia is almost a sideshow as the world awaits Valentino Rossi’s much anticipated return to Yamaha in next week’s traditional two-day test session. Rossi will end his two-year Ducati nightmare in Spain on Sunday before moving back to partner newly crowned world champion Jorge Lorenzo in Yamaha’s official factory squad. The 33-year-old Italian spoke of his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 November 2012 17:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hey....

I think you've solved it Keanu... :laugh:

... & I think you've managed to get at least half of your statement wrong BCB... yet again he was 8 seconds faster this year over the race distance... well done...

:biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

Fcuk me, this is the best thread I have ever read on this site.  Imagine the possibilities, we could bring Hailwood and Simo back for next year and hav Cal from 2014 riding in 2013 with himself from 2013 as his team mate instead of Braders.  It would save on Herve's wage bill and give Cal a good chance of a top 3 title finish if not a stab at the crown.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Hedge ...

... which half is right, and which half is wrong?

Are you saying that Stoner won on an RC213V which may have been slower or quicker than a GP10 (if he was riding it - which he wasn't) and, two years later, finished 8 seconds ahead of himself on the same bike? Magic.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

hedge

Casey would have  beaten himself by 5 seconds on the 2008 duke.......

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Just a minute

With the time shifting, does the Valencia race move to Tuesday, or do I have to put my clock forward 2 days to see it, answers on postcards please.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

by my calculations

If now is five years time from last week, Nostro is still. will be, and always was a boring cunt with fuck all of any value to say.

Reply to this Topic
paulthew

Aug 11

paulthew says:

Rossi and Lorenzo

"I completely fail to see..." Nostro.

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Returning back to earth, I think Rossi will do well. He's still young enough, clearly has a few more goals in motogp, enjoys racing, and is still (very) fast, regardless of his resuts with the Duke.

It's a smart move by Yamaha. With Casey gone, Lorenzo and Rossi will be a very strong team, plus they have a brilliant marketing potential with No 46.

Still, it's a great pity Casey is gone. It would have made for an epic season. Then again, we may still get one...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

My, aren't you the clever one Paul

only quoting half a sentence. Obviously there's not much left in your locker.

Reply to this Topic
paulthew

Aug 11

paulthew says:

It's not me that's clever, it's you that's........

Man, I revealed nothing that most followers of the sport here would not already know.

The fault was yours; you had no idea what you were talking about. Oh, and btw, I thought Rossi was with Yamaha for one year, it now appears he's signed up for two. But hey, what would they know?

Back on planet earth, isn't Pedrosa starting to (finally) shine, eh? Even with Casey gone, next year is looking like it's going to be a great season, wot with Lorenzo and Rossi on the Yamahas, Pedrosa firing,  the new boy Marquez, plus Cal on the Tech 3, and...

...Dovisioso on the Ducati. Very interested to see how he goes. A good move by him, I think, as he gets a good pay cheque (not to be sniffed at) and a works bike, albiet a 'problem' works bike. Then again, wIth the new owners of Ducati, maybe the combination of the two with start to turn things around. I hope so.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices