Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo vows to take more risks in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo vows to take more risks in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo vows to take more risks in Valencia

Jorge Lorenzo has pledged to take more risks to sign off a triumphant 2012 world championship campaign in winning style in Sunday’s final race at Valencia. The Spaniard clinched his second MotoP world title with a second place in the recent Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island, but he has only won two out of the last nine races. Lorenzo has admitted...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 November 2012 17:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

Throw caution....

....to the wind?....yeah now he has won the championship, just goes to show he was not trying to win the last couple of races only doing just enough mathematically to stay in contention.

What a boring rider and racer.......successfull but really boring.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Good for you Jorge

Poor old Homer obviously has no idea of just what it takes to compete.

Nostro is relishing the thought of Sunday for the same reasons as Jorge expressed. All three of our Aliens will be leaving nothing in the garage come Sunday.

I see Stoner struggling though with his injury and the Spanish boys bashing each other about a bit. But Casey is an animal and has the capacity to surprise.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

To be honest ...

... I don't buy this 'been taking it easy stuff' from Lorenzo. He hasn't won since Misano - that's just one win in the last eight races. But I've seen him nearly lose it (at least once) at every race since trying to stay in touch. Fact is, Pedrosa blew him away in the latter part of the season.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

did the hrd work early season

then just kept the ball rolling,stoner let him have this one imo,still bloody fast guy and well deserved tho,should be a cracker of a race.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

The last race for Stoner

...& I think they'll all want to show him who's boss... no-one of the top 3 are battling for anything but pride... I just hope nobody bins it in the opening laps like last race... that could have been a corker... brilliant ride from Casey but crap race... fingers crossed for a good show.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Harder to pick than a broken nose

Can't wait for this race!!!! Can't even predict who's going to win but all 3 of them deserve it...and all three have nothing to lose. Brilliaant.

Reply to this Topic
klacto

Oct 12

klacto says:

Deserve ?

I would someone like Dovi or Cal DESERVE the win. The full factory lads get everything else they want plus the glory. The Tech 3 lads have been the ones to provide the interest in a pretty dull year of MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Yep - deserve

You don't get to ride a factory machine until you've proven ur good enough. The CRT's are just a stepping stone - that's it. They have been entertaining but don't deserve a win ( maybe a podium tho). They can battle out for the CRT win which is still no small achievement.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

To be honest ...

... I'd love to see Crutchlow win this one - it would scare Rossi rigid.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
MyleeneKlass

Nov 12

MyleeneKlass says:

Jorge

I like Jorge, he's very good looking and rich.  He looks nice in a suit unlike most of the the other grease-monkeys in moto racing.  I don't like most people that ride motorbikes, I don't think they are very clean so I wouldn't let them in my house.  I have a really nice house and I'm very pretty.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices