Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner braced for MotoGP farewell MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner braced for MotoGP farewell

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner braced for MotoGP farewell

Aussie Casey Stoner has played down hopes he can end his Grand Prix career on a high with a victory in Sunday’s season finale at the Ricardo Tormo circuit in Valencia. The Repsol Honda rider arrives in Spain for his farewell appearance with confidence sky high after he stormed to a record-breaking sixth straight win in his home race at Phillip...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 November 2012 18:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny you loopy Bastard

How many accounts and Stupid Names do you need to make your moronic views credible ,If I buy you a rope ...Any chance at all ? Just a thought,As for Stoner he will never be as unpopular as you Benny ,and whatever your view Blindingly quick ,He will be missed

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Well, here it is, as requested.

Jimi Hitler..or is it Adolph Hendrix, I always forget..

Reply to this Topic
MissStiggy

Nov 12

MissStiggy says:

Yeah Stig ...

... you're just a Pig - a Schweinehund

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j617mImHVvk&feature=related

Reply to this Topic
FreddieFastbender

Nov 12

I think it's more Adolf May, but then what do I know - I'm dead.

Reply to this Topic
KerryKatona

Nov 12

KerryKatona says:

CHR

Much better avatar, that last one was twisting my melon !

Poor stig.  So insecure.  Thinking so many people are one, all trying to get you.  I know some good therapists if you want help.  I would never think for a minute that my opinions are credible, moronic perhaps but not credible.

Come to the priory with me next time thick as shit pig you loopy bastard.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Just great!

MCN has decended into a bunch of homos recreating themselves with a new, virtually indistinguishable 3/4 inch square picture of Justin Beiber (or someone else as relevant to motorcycles) every 30 seconds.

Wosi, I apologise! You are a walking, talking motorcyclers almanac compared to these cocks!

Time to ban some IP addresses I think!

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

What's wrong with you guys? Fuck me dead! This place has descended into a little girls school playground.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

BOB

yes yes yes. since gay rider back to yamaha, all the ass lover came back to this website again. well thank you mr. rossi. MCN would be cheer up again next year. WITH FAGOT 46 CLUB.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

CBR11

..with statements like that, you're going to hurt somebody's feelings..

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Yes Crudbubble and maybe, just maybe the way you do things in 'blighty' is why you are so deep in shitters ditch?

If your highlight of the day is thinking up a new avatar and comments so far removed from the story subject, then I'd suggest you think a bit more about what our forebears actually DID fight for! I guarantee you that it wasn't for cocks like you to spout your political correctness bullshit around here!

Lucky there were no racists and biggots in those days eh? Fkn hypocrite!

Now toddle off and find another 3/4's of a square inch to define your sad existence while the rest of us get back to motorcycle racing. Cheers!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices