Skip to content

Discuss This Marquez on record pace in Moto2 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marquez on record pace in Moto2

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Marquez on record pace in Moto2

Marc Marquez blitzed the Valencia Moto2 lap record to finish day one on top of the time sheets, at the end of the opening two free practice sessions. Pol Espargaro put in a flying lap to take the top spot and the lap record earlier in the session, but a last second charge from Marquez saw him almost four tenths faster...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 November 2012 15:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

The wrecking ball..

Once again..Marquez dumps a competitor.

Corsi went down hard and was lucky not to break his neck.

When is somebody going to sit this pixie prima donna on his arse, because sure as fk it won't be race control.

If it was me or mine..I'd do time for him.

Reply to this Topic
bakery

Feb 09

bakery says:

Have to agree with you

Yes he may be fast as feck but I never liked the little git since I saw him (very unnecessarily) run a wild card backmarker off the track at Philip Island on a 125 when miles in the lead.

I greatly admire his riding but don't find him very likeable at all.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Penalty..

Marquez will start from the back on Sunday as penalty.

His team will not appeal the decision.

Glad race direction has finally sanctioned him..I hope they made it clear that any more and he'll miss races.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Oh no

that means he'll be skittling a few on his way to the front. I hate to think what he'll be up to in MotoGP, with another 100BHP, he does need jumping on now with those kind of moves. 

Reply to this Topic
FreddieFastbender

Nov 12

What about me Cornballs - I've got some risque moves. Won't you jump on me too?

Reply to this Topic
Wato45

Oct 12

Wato45 says:

I'm sorry but something more serious to be done. He keeps endangering people in none racing situations, he was lucky not to kill Wilairot last time. I wish Abraham was staying to see him try pull a move like that on him.

Reply to this Topic
lordcharles

Nov 12

lordcharles says:

Marquez

is Honda's new star, and I think he will live up to his "reputation" and take MotoGP by storm, and I would not be surprised to see him on the podium within two or three races, BUT at what cost to other riders, if he continues his dangerous riding antics.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Wosi, that was actually very funny..

.. "If it was me or mine..I'd do time for him." Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....brilliant!.. You're one scary dude!...Ha ha ha ha ha..

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Haha..you ponce.

I take it from this, and now that you're all at sea..drifting and aimless coz Casey's left you without a hero, that Marky Marc Marquez is your new pin up?

I had a fella offer me a pallet of Man-size Scottie tissues..PM me and I'll cut you a deal. I can guillotine the boxes in half if they're a bit too macho for you?

Blub..blub..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I was thinking..

..that maybe Valentino could be my new hero. That way, we could be much closer friends Wosi - what d'ya think?..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle