Skip to content

General Failed Module 2 (Passed Now) General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Failed Module 2 (Passed Now)

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

scott111193

May 12

scott111193 says:

Failed Module 2 (Passed Now)

Hello everyone 

Well I did my module 2 test yesterday, and very unfortunately failed. 

My module 1 was spot on, no minors at all, that was on Wednesday this week, really enjoyed it. 

The day after I passed mod 1, I had my last bit of training for mod 2, didn't know what to expect from the test really so I just got on with it. 

The test. 

We rode out of the test centre and half a mile into the ride. We approached a lorry that was just pulling over on the opposite side of the road, the examiner said, 'Turn right just after the lorry'. 

I took up a road position ready to make a right turn, you know the procedure. Made the turn, and where was the examiner? On the right, it was a one way road, he said nothing, so I carried on as normal. 

The rest of the ride was brilliant, I got 2 minors in total, and they were insignificant. I asked him what I did wrong, and he said I wasn't far enough to the right, turning into the one way road, he said that let me down, the lorry was hiding the road, so I didnt know it was a one way road until I was turning in, at that point I had failed. 

Retaking the test very soon, I'll be ok next time, very bad luck. My instructor told me my riding is great, and I was unlucky with the situation. 

Shame, but I'm ready for my next shot at it. 

Scott 

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 November 2012 20:33)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

ride the test route again

and your instructor will know of other test routes as well.

That may help with the next one. It's always more difficult on unknown roads.

No worries tho, you'll be fine next time. First time was just a practise:biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

bad luck

scott, annoying when you had only 2 minors...good luck for next one, sure you will nail it :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

Scott

Your last line sums it up perfectly. A positive attitude to a negative situation.  Good luck for the next try and in the meantime,stay safe and have fun.

Reply to this Topic
richardhyde010

Apr 12

damning

sorry dude to hear you failed. i did mine today to and failed. got 3 minors but all in the same area so it got classed as a fail. good luck for next time

Reply to this Topic
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

Och man

bad luck dood... cert next time mate...don't give up :smile

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

bike test

its all statistics really, I was lucky in the fact I took mine at 2pm in November..1 sec ill get my pass certificate..16/11/09..anyway, no school run mums and not a lot of traffic ideally, plus the examiner didnt know the area as he was called in at the last minute.  PLus I had Gaz and the lads from AMT (Grimsby) and they were awesome..good luck next time..

Reply to this Topic
fabdabcab

Sep 12

fabdabcab says:

mod 2

i would have failed mine if it was'nt for a fellow biker leting me know i'd left my indicator on, owe him a drink big time, examiner noticed him give me a warning and in return i got a minor. im sure you will pass 2 nd time good luck

Reply to this Topic
scott111193

May 12

scott111193 says:

Test booked

My module 2 retake is on the 5th of December. 

Bring it on!

Thanks guys!

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

it will be a

doddle:smile  you wait and see

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy