Skip to content

Discuss This Shane Byrne to test Aprilia ART bike in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Shane Byrne to test Aprilia ART bike in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Shane Byrne to test Aprilia ART bike in Valencia

Triple British Superbike champion Shane Byrne will test for the Paul Bird Motorsport squad in next week’s much anticipated MotoGP test session at the Valencia track in Spain. Byrne is a leading candidate to join Bird’s CRT squad next season, though he has yet to decide on his future plans with the option to stay and bid for a fourth BSB...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 November 2012 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

Goodbye!

Well if he goes thats the last we will se of Shane! Why bother,just to run about at the back of the pack! I would sooner stay here and have a chance at winning more championships...especialy at his age! Must be for the money,shame though.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Shakey

I hope he see's some sense and stays in BSB, upset Bird'y on a CRT and he'll dump him anyway, plus he's been in MotoGP before and did no good, he's got a good chance of at least one more title in BSB.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Waste of time for Shakey I hope too he stays in BSB.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Looking at that picture of Shaykey burning the hell out of that Kwak? It blows. I would hate to see Byrne on a CRT. And love to see him going at it on a Kawasaki again in BSB. Then again he might get good money ridding a crap bike in MotoGP? End of his career is looming so i can't blame him really. He's proven to be a great BSB rider, i like Loris Baz in the rain. but Sykes/Byrne lineup in WSBK would have been great! Now it's about the cash for Shaykey and i can't blame him really!

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

BSB Future

2011 was an absolute classic in BSB. Hill, Hopkins and Byrne.

Without any of these in 2013, it will be a major disapointment. Even this year without the Hopper, there was something lacking.

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

interesting one

On a wet track he could suprise a few people.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices