Skip to content

Discuss This Valencia MotoGP: Espargaro secures pole position MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valencia MotoGP: Espargaro secures pole position

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Valencia MotoGP: Espargaro secures pole position

Pol Espargaro has taken his eighth pole position of the 2012 season with pole position at the final round of the 2012 season in Valencia despite a crash in the latter stages of the qualifying session. Newly crowned Moto2 champion Marc Marquez set the second fastest time of the session, but will start from the last spot on the grid as...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 November 2012 15:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
klacto

Oct 12

klacto says:

22nd

Bradley O.M.G.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Bradley

Looks like he's had enough of hauling the ancient Mistral into the top 10, probably just looking forward to the test. can't say I blame him, when he signed his contract last year must of thought he was gonna get a championship contender bike. Imagine how he must have felt at the first pre season test when Marquez and co were getting on their shiny new bikes and his team pull last years dusty machine out the garage.

All over soon though and Bradley can show his true class.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MrKrabs

I'll give you one thing, you've got a good sense of humour. What a joke, 'Sadley' he's a total looser, the T-shirts are printed for the inaugural championship outright winner Sir 'Sadley'Smith, 'under-achiever of the year' who steps on an M1 for 2 years, that has to be some achievement, he couldn't catch Pol if he had the M1 tomorrow. A bit of a slide, bottled out, and went back to Herve for his 2.30pm feed.

Mr Krabs, I believe you forecast 2nd, would you like to add a few more two's to that, hope you've got my paypal account for that 'virtual' tenner lol.  

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Ok so my virtual wallett may be a bit lighter tomorrow afternoon. Brad looks to have given up on the Mistral, he knows the only way of getting that bike in the top 6 this weekend is to risk a big crash and serious injury and he's not going to do that with the test next week.

Lets see how he gets on next week and take it from their, my prediction is he will be around a second off Cal by the end of the test.

Fact is the guy has had a solid season on a shit bike, on a differant bike he would have been right up there which is probably one of the reasons Herve offered him the GP ride when he did as he knew he wouldnt be able to keep bradders in the team on an uncompetitive bike when more attractive Moto2 offers were going to came Bradleys way.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MrKrabs

I can see you're wasting your talent, you need to be Smith's manager and spin doctor, you sound like W.C.Fields - 'Ah, my good fellow I'm expecting good news within the hour' always the optomist. But just take this thought of mine, '22nd' is borderline amature, and as for Wednesday, leg over the M1, testing at Valencia!!, he's bottled out already, so 2 years without podiums, he'll be lucky to stay in front of the CRT's, it's just such a waste of a good ride.  Um, now what can I buy tomorrow with my virtual tenner lol.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Smith

up to 12th!!!! A late charge for the podium?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices