Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi and Hayden cagey on Ducati boss axe rumour MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi and Hayden cagey on Ducati boss axe rumour

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Rossi and Hayden cagey on Ducati boss axe rumour

Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden gave a lesson in diplomacy in Valencia this afternoon when grilled about the future of Ducati boss Filippo Preziosi. It has been widely reported in Italy and is the subject of intense speculation at the final round that Preziosi will be removed as Ducati Corse General and Technical Director after tomorrow’s season finale in Spain. Preziosi could...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 November 2012 18:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I will be interested to know who Audi brings in should the axe fall on Preziosi.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Had to happen..

Some of us have been calling for his head for a while now.

Rossi and Burgess had a track record beyond compare before this fiasco and you don't forget everything overnight. They never had a chance to get the job done with the tools Preziosi gave them.

It seems Prezels ego got the better of him. Always data driven, he didn't listen to any feedback and they've had some very good riders there.

Casey prolonged his career. Rossi ran out of patience and finished it.

A sad day for all concerned, but not really a surprise. Turn the pages of a book and move on to a new chapter.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

If they'd

have dumped Preziosi and re-designed the engine, a year ago, it would have been a different story today, because the bike as a package doesn't work anymore, can't wait for testing to see what the new bunch make of it,.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

falling on his own sword

Only the blinded jealous haters like Nostro believe that rossi's ability to compete with the rest of the aliens ,vanished into thin air the second he threw his leg over the Ducati.

Preziosi Had his own agenda , and has never listened to the feed back from either Rossi or stoner in his time. Honda and Yamaha are clinical in making whatever adjustments that were required to make the bike work. Preziosi has overseen a half arsed , slow responding attempt to compete whilst trying to stick to his own beliefs.

Time to fall on that sword Philippe.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Really though Preziosi deserves the axe for not giving a damn what his riders say no wonder Stoner left and who would blame him.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

His head but ,He will pay the price for

Rossi's pathetic performance ,but as anyone in management will know where the buck stops ,Rossi should of been outed or made accountable for his performance ,its how it works

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

who kept him there???

pipo the clown is gone. never to return, to be forgotten, erased from the brain, the sickness of the factory, the know nothing at all, pilippo the "dumbass loosing stoner and rossi" preziosi. i already here talking about an replacement for the panigale.

good move you germans!! now give it 4 rings

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Rossi crime was not wanting to hurt himself! on a bike clearly trying to crash on every corner, and although i dont have the stat's to hand i would imagine rossi crashed more in the last 2 yrs than in the 6 preceding it,

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Orange goggles..

At least Rossi beat his team mate Stig, an ex world champ.

Unlike Stoner who couldn't beat his team mate, who in seven years on the richest and most powerful manufacturers works bike, has won fk all?

Hayden trounced Pedrosa on the same bike too.

Not very clever is it? Wonder why?

I suppose you're one of the misguided fanboy's who insist Stoner would have been challenging for titles on Prezels old carbon fibre 1000cc D16 had he stayed at Ducati?

That there was fk all wrong with the bike that had Stoner off five times in 2010?..and he didn't leave because the bike was uncompetitive?

Oh fk me..what am I saying?..he won a couple of races on it at the end of the year when it didn't matter.

Get a grip man.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

Question is...

who's next...?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy