Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi and Hayden cagey on Ducati boss axe rumour MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi and Hayden cagey on Ducati boss axe rumour

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Rossi and Hayden cagey on Ducati boss axe rumour

Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden gave a lesson in diplomacy in Valencia this afternoon when grilled about the future of Ducati boss Filippo Preziosi. It has been widely reported in Italy and is the subject of intense speculation at the final round that Preziosi will be removed as Ducati Corse General and Technical Director after tomorrow’s season finale in Spain. Preziosi could...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 November 2012 18:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

MONEY,MONEY,MONEY...

Must be funny?      I`ve seen it all now,Rossi doing advert`s for Benylin,it took a while to realise it was him,no leather`s or yella` shit.But it`s him alright.     I should have known straight away really,he was clinging to a bloke`s shoulder`s after all,{ not for the 1st time,or last },and the name they gave him should have made it bleedin` obvious....MUCUS.   Some people will do ANYTHING for money,even if their crap at it !

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

FAST OR WHAT?

WHAT,LAPPED AND BEATEN BY CRT`s,the embarrassment is complete. Still he can alway`s blame the bike!            FOR A CHANGE?

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Whoever goes, they NEED to have a big shake up and DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to get the Ducati competetive.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

A humiliating two years on the Ducati has ended be interesting to see how he fares on his beloved M1 in the tests.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

"Unlike Stoner who couldn't beat his team mate, who in seven years on the richest and most powerful manufacturers works bike, has won fk all?"

If I remember right, the year Rossi was injured he was beaten by his team mate, a relative rookie only in his 3rd year in MotoGP... Rossi hasn't always beaten his team mates... & they weren't all as experienced as Pedrosa. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove but yet again it's backfired. This year Rossi beat a very average team mate on a below average year. Stoner was beaten by a guy who has 3 world championships & who's worst year in MotoGP was a 5th.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Who's to 'blame'?

Surely the buck stops with the company itself. Every rider has complained they haven't produced sufficient updates and doubt from lack of requests/pushing by Preziosi, Stoner, Rossi, Hayden and others- I'd bet next year we'll hear the same from riders eventually. Rossi didn't always seem to push as much as he may have if earlier in career. Preziosi clearly has his own ideas (what you want and need in his role, surely?) But ultimately the company needs money and the will to produce and test as much as possible from regular renewed chassis to 'minor' parts. This wasn't done. However noone is reading this now and what do I know?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices