You are in... Forums > General > General > Cyclists - Scum of the Earth

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

zmike

May 12

zmike says:

Cyclists - Scum of the Earth

I'm all for the outdoor pursuits. And I have been known to get on my push bike from time to time.

But picture this - you happen to be in the car, going to work, and there is a tailback, you crawl for 15 mins and then it all comes down to some wanky wiggins-wannabe cyclist who thinks he owns the road at 9mph. Difficult to get past on certain roads and no-one will dare overtake, wtf!

Luckily I am normally on my Kwak and can breeze past, stress free.

But the arrogant wankers think they are in the right! It's all about them! Even thought they pay zero road tax.

Cyclists are ok - but not when holding the rest of the Universe up!!

I am a big supporter of "Consideration for others". But cyclists couldn't give a flying fuck as long as their rights are intact.

Twats.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 November 2012 22:32)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zmike

May 12

zmike says:

Tractor

Oooh arrr will ave a right go at that.:biggrin:

Jesus Fucking Christ,

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

mike

Jesus ain't gonna help ya with this one. BC. before cyclists, he ain't got a scooby. go to bed :lol:

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

WTF is the matter with you zmike?

The problem is cyclists haven't got any consideration, eh?   Consideration for you to do what you want, when you want, of course.

Consideration is a one-way street with you, zmike - that's the only problem here.

Must be really bad where you live - I've yet to find a 15 minute tailback caused by a cyclist.  Happens all the time to you eh?  Must be karma mate :wink:

You complain "it's all about them" when it should be - rightly - all about you.  And by "the rest of the Universe", you're probably thinking about yourself too.

Have you looked into treatments for narcissistic personality disorder?

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

so your held up for a while on your way to work

SO    ..................  FOOKING   .............       WHAT

It's not as if you were going any place that mattered.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

zmike

:smile

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

And

breeeeeeeath, it's a lovely day to get the treader out :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Now my emulating little chum

I assume you meant NUMBSKULLS with a B!

Edit:

Crickey, how many are in my fan club? new members by the day.

I assume it's Albert88 stalking me again

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

i agree with Zmike

ive been taken out twice on a bike 1 slightly damaged i writen off both times i had to sue to get the bikes fixed and gear replaced

took a lot of money out of pocket for ages till i won be cause they dont have insurance

my car was but of the rd because a tour de france wanna be rode into my car while it was parked took me 9 months just to get it through court

Reply to this Topic
hairybob

Jan 09

hairybob says:

I cycle

to work and local journeys, not worth starting the bike. Certain roads in my area have cycle lanes which finish in the most dangerous places and leave you with nowhere to go. I've noticed that a lot of people have less patience on the roads, myself included. We all need to calm down and maybe we can all live longer. Chill out!

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Commuter

cyclists are amazing.

The ones on my way to work are just so damn fast - I used to get pissed off when I saw one in front of me but they filter just as fast as I safely can and if I gain on them they more often than not get out of the way for me which is really considerate. When the gaps get really tight and I'm blocking their way then I try to let them past as well... try....

There will be some who hold up traffic but if you want unobstructed space to let rip then it's off to the track for you.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices