You are in... Forums > General > General > Cyclists - Scum of the Earth

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

zmike

May 12

zmike says:

Cyclists - Scum of the Earth

I'm all for the outdoor pursuits. And I have been known to get on my push bike from time to time.

But picture this - you happen to be in the car, going to work, and there is a tailback, you crawl for 15 mins and then it all comes down to some wanky wiggins-wannabe cyclist who thinks he owns the road at 9mph. Difficult to get past on certain roads and no-one will dare overtake, wtf!

Luckily I am normally on my Kwak and can breeze past, stress free.

But the arrogant wankers think they are in the right! It's all about them! Even thought they pay zero road tax.

Cyclists are ok - but not when holding the rest of the Universe up!!

I am a big supporter of "Consideration for others". But cyclists couldn't give a flying fuck as long as their rights are intact.

Twats.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 November 2012 22:32)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PENWELL

Jul 08

PENWELL says:

zmike

and cyclists. Just a couple of bits of info that you might like to consider when slagging cyclists off. One is that the average speed for the whole of the Tour de France is in the region of 25mph. Bradley Wiggins raced at a speed of over 30mph. during the Olympic time trial. Not all cyclists ride their bikes over pavements and up one way streets. Maybe you just like winding yourself up and risking a heart attack.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I actually thought about getting

one of those battery powered ones, save me pedaling up hill cos I'm a lazy moo:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
Valko

May 12

Valko says:

scum - why you've been so polite?

just say it mate - they are bunch of arrogant twats

Otherwise why on earth anybody in his right mind will ride a bicycle on a main road :ph43r:

riding hapilly between lorries and cars and obstructing the whole traffic :unsure:

I am afraid you cannot see that in many countries except UK

How about today a guy hapilly cycling on a dual carriage way WTF? Or the day before yesterday the guy was cycling on a major road and texting on his phone??

And they complain about badgers little cute animals doing no harm, cyclists they are the real pest.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

A couple of months ago

I was on my way to visit my old fella, riding from Old Windsor to Windsor, there was a push bike ride out nothing wrong with that.

What I did think was wrong was the way the riders were just swerving about in the carriageway chatting to each other and with total disregard for any other road user.

There were what seemed like a couple of hundred at least on this ride out, guess how many had mirrors fitted............ yep NOT A ONE.

I have since when passing pushbikelists noted not one mirror fitted and I cannot say I have seen any fitted with an audible warning device, which is a legal requirement I am lead to believe.

When they have reached their destination the bike is slung onto a rack on the back of their car, they which as a motorcyclist is a device designed to cause pain and mutilation, when they get home they take the bike off but leave the rack on and become what seems to be the bullying motorist until they get on their pushbike the following week-end

My understanding of the construction and use regulations deem these racks to be classed as 'dangerous parts'.

I cannot say that I have seen any driver with one of these contraptions fitted and empty being stopped by the police. I once complaint of this to a police officer and was told in no uncertain terms to go away and stop being a pain in his side.

I have no problem with those pushbikelists who obey the rules of the road.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

valko, badgers you say

bovine TB carrying scum that live in the earth.

"hapilly riding between lorries and cars" not sure this holds traffic up tbh, and a lot like me on my motorbike.

"Texting while riding",prolly learnt that off of the car drivers.

You should be zmike' pillion,what a cheery happy go lucky crew you'd make.

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

oy mike

make um pay 1 or 2 percent of the value of thair lambchop loving bikes as rd tax while im at it wot about hay burners they should come with shovels as to pick up the steamin hot tirds they leave on the roads 7 times a day. now then..now then

ive been in a hedge befor now on a blade coz of a spandex wairin faggot dont get me wrong i think we r all looking 4 ward to a nice comfy room in the old folks home stinking of stale buiscuits n piss but they \ u r annoying

u no who u r !!!

gates r now open

good 4 u mike

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"ive been in a hedge befor now"

gunga m8, they should train them horse's to do that anol:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41