You are in... Forums > General > General > Cyclists - Scum of the Earth

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

zmike

May 12

zmike says:

Cyclists - Scum of the Earth

I'm all for the outdoor pursuits. And I have been known to get on my push bike from time to time.

But picture this - you happen to be in the car, going to work, and there is a tailback, you crawl for 15 mins and then it all comes down to some wanky wiggins-wannabe cyclist who thinks he owns the road at 9mph. Difficult to get past on certain roads and no-one will dare overtake, wtf!

Luckily I am normally on my Kwak and can breeze past, stress free.

But the arrogant wankers think they are in the right! It's all about them! Even thought they pay zero road tax.

Cyclists are ok - but not when holding the rest of the Universe up!!

I am a big supporter of "Consideration for others". But cyclists couldn't give a flying fuck as long as their rights are intact.

Twats.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 November 2012 22:32)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

cyclists

apart from a few loons....cyclists(im also) are road users also and they deserve respect the same as horses/walkers/prams/electrically operated milk floats etc....and you must ride/drive accordingly....i find the usual problem is the car drivers who will not/cannot overtake as they dont know the law/rule(6ft rule)s/no ability etc.....I followed some ladies behind a bike who wouldnt cross the doubles to pass.then when they ended overtook in a dangerous place for all!!  Its the car test that shold be overhauled  ..not left to...oh they will learn gradually with experience???Dangerous then is dangerous now!!! 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

How come I can filter

quicker on my 20+ year old commuting road bike than some people on their motorbikes. Get a grip folks, its embarassing.

Also that green bit at the front of the traffic lights with the picture of a cycle painted on it. The clue is the cycle.

Got to say doing 13 miles each way across London all I can say is respect to

Taxi drivers, and Bus drivers seem to have 6th sense about cyclists.

respect to those bikers who can filter.

And to those numpty cyclists who insist on wearing dark clothes, with no lights, in the dark. You deserve all you get

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Commuting to work on a

pushbike....sorry i'm late boss, would've texted but some cock on a motorbike held me up :wink::biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

That's just

unbelievable unit :lol: crazy B's

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

True kcmc

but that clip has 17 dislikes 1 of which i'm sure is zmike:unsure::biggrin:

More pushbike fun :shock::sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

quallllity a ha

in new u lot would blow up !!

tell yas wot i love  this 4rum funny folk

woooooooooo:ph43r:

u no who i am.

Reply to this Topic
zmike

May 12

zmike says:

Great stuff

Not been on for a couple of days (been held up behind some cyclists) but am impressed with the amount of replies!! Saw  a re-run of an old Top Gear last week and Jeremy Clarkson made 2 comments along the lines of "all good cyclists are found under the wheels of a juggernaut" and "if you pull up next to a cyclist at a red light (unlikely I know as they normally ignore them) you should point to your car and tell the cyclist 'if you work a bit harder you could afford one of these'".

Something like that anyway. And as we know, Mr Carkson knows what he s talking about.....

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle