Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

cxteen

Nov 12

cxteen says:

Your Getting Started Stories

G'day everyone,

I'm a 17 year old rider and I've been licenced for overa  year. I own a 1980 Honda CX500 B and loving the machine but unfortunately I had a motorbike accident a few weeks ago and from then ive been fixing the bike ever since. The reason I have joined this site is to learn skills and gain advice from experienced riders and soon i could be giving advice from my experiences and sharing stories.

Hope to hear from a lot of great people.

Sam.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 November 2012 03:51)

Post a message in New rider

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

cxteen: Welcome mate!

Glad to hear you're about on two wheels, and enjoying what's possibly the greatest pleasure to be had in public.  Sorry to hear of your accident, you'll find many very knowledgeable people waiting to answer your questions in the technical section. 

Sounds like you're doing ok, though.  Working on your own bike is a great way of getting to know it better, and solving any problems before they become a hazzard.

Watch out for the trolls and nut-jobs that hang around these boards, though - there are plenty of them.  You'll soon work out who's who :wink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle