Skip to content

Discuss This Valencia MotoGP: Marquez takes astonishing win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valencia MotoGP: Marquez takes astonishing win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Valencia MotoGP: Marquez takes astonishing win

2012 Moto2 world champion Marc Marquez rode an incredible to race to win his final race in the class before moving up to MotoGP for 2013. Marquez was forced to start from last on the grid after colliding with Simone Corsi on Friday, but the Spaniard had moved up to 11th by the end of the first lap. Aspar rider Nicolas Terol...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 November 2012 12:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

AWESOME

Hell of a ride,a year to learn Moto gp,and then watch him go!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

That was..

..ridiculous!!..

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

WELL WELL WELL....

ROSSI WAS AWESOME, BLIMEY I MUST POP TO THE BOG AND HAVE A AWESOME!

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

"It was a disappointing day for the Brits..."

Is Gino Rea not British?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Like him or not

that was pretty fkn impressive.

Reply to this Topic
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

he was riding so fast , becuase he was trying to get away from princeofrepsol ,  didnt fancy been teabaged.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Astounding...

... I swear they look for reasons to make him start from the back of the grid just to see him present the spectacle he did today.

Reply to this Topic
holestonecowboy

Jan 09

disappointment

What do you not get moto4. Gino was running near the front and fell off. He was probably the most disappointed of the brits.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

And not for the first time

Once more Marquez has displayed through his actions, folly or foul, that the back of the grid is no impediment to greatness. The way he scythed through the pack in those first few corners and then relentlessly hunted down the leaders was awe inspiring. Surely he must have convinced a few of the remaining doubters that he is most certainly going to be a contender on a MotoGP bike. Perhaps not for the title, but I see race wins for MM 2013.

One superstar bows out, yet the circus has a another waiting in the wings.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

He's special

Marquez, class act without doubt, he's going to be a problem in MotoGP until he realises that you just can't go bashing into other riders if they're in his way, he's got to have a bit more respect, but once that's sorted, he's going to be winning races next year.

Gino showed again what  good potential he has, sorry to see him go down, but he was trying. Oh yeah, Smith, what can I say that I have'nt said dozens of times before, a total under-achiever, Mr embarrasing Brit, I really can't believe he'd got the nerve to show himself on TV, another load of excuses, apart from, he's no comittment.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices