Skip to content

Discuss This Valencia MotoGP: Pedrosa prevails with tyre change MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valencia MotoGP: Pedrosa prevails with tyre change

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Valencia MotoGP: Pedrosa prevails with tyre change

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa has won at Valencia today in tricky conditions which saw riders roll up to the grid on a mix of wet and slick tyres. With the track drying Pedrosa, Cal Crutchlow, Nicky Hayden and Alvaro Bautista opted to change from wets to slicks and start the race from pit lane. 2012 champion Jorge Lorenzo was the only...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 November 2012 14:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

SHIT CONDITION`S

But an interesting race,none the less,even when he ain`t trying Stoner get`s a podium!    And down in straggler land,where Rossi live`s with the CRT`s and the lapee`s it was hell !  Ducati must be so pleased to get rid of him,all that expense and wayward set-up info`,he really is crap.     Him and Expletive,2 good reason`s, to never watch this dead series again.

Reply to this Topic
Wato45

Oct 12

Wato45 says:

Well hasn't Nakasuga made Spies look a little silly.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Outstanding ride from Dani...

A great day of racing... 2 races won by Spaniards from last place & another stolen from the championship leader on the last lap... I've never shouted at the telly so much... including when JL came a cropper... do they not have blue flags in MotoGP?

Stoner gifted a podium in the same moment that Rossi was gifted 6th in the championship... a real shame Cal crashed out after such a good ride. Story of his season though.

Roll on testing.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

If you can keep your head while all around you fail

etc etc, nice ride by Dani. I've never really had this guy down as a title contender for one reason and another, but he's made his oh so wonderful team mate look rather ordinary in the championship battle this year. DP #1 2013?

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Interesting season

Its proven one thing, a brilliant rider still needs a great bike and tyres that suit him to win a championship.

Lorenzo has made the best of everything this year to bring the title home. But it interesting to note how Pedrosa's season came alive when the 33 tyres were introduced. The adjustments Honda made combined with the tyres have made him unstoppable in the second half of the season. Casey? not so.

Hedgeys right, where the feck were the blue flags for Lorenzo when coming up behind Ellison? Ok Jorge was impatient and didnt help himself, but the back markers didnt seem to make much of an effort to get out of the way at times.

Crutchlow is another good example of the machinery thing. He looked like another Toseland last year, yet has proven to has the pace to trouble the aliens with the new bike under him.

Which brings me to Rossi, Preziosi's bike is dog shit, i hope he gets the bullet as the romours claim. The sport needs a decent Ducati out there , not some quirky italian ,trying to be different from the rest. Im placing my bet on a Rossi revival for next year, he too class an act to not be a regular podium finisher.

Finally , i was Glad to see Stoner use his head and not risk crippling himself for life in horrible conditions just to add one more win to his total. You'd nothing to prove mate, and enjoy the fishing

Roll on testing.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Congrats to Dani he deserved to win after Lorenzo crashed out but for me the ride of the day has to go to Nakasuga San finishing 2nd not only that with Spies crew he clicked just wish it was Ben in his last outing on the M1. I would also like to say a massive well done to Casey too finishing on the podium in his last race and taking 3rd in the championship its being a great honour for me watching the guy race only a guy like him can ride a motorcycle to its full limit he will be sorely missed in the paddock.

Which brings me to Ducati a season to forget and I hope the rumours about Preziosi getting the axe are true he deserves it I'll be watching this closely what happens.

Looking forward to the testing.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Which brings me to

de ja vu?

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Mario

De ja vu??

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Lorenzos 'mythical mental strength' show's itself again today?  What a great race to finish the season!!!!! Well done to all all that brought it home in difficult conditions. Sort it out Cal ffs! 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Next week should be fascinating..

Dani and Jorge are virtually the only ones that we can make a reasonable estimation of their performance at next week's test. The rest are are essentially unknown quantities, with arguably the possible exception being Rossi on his old bike ( but that debate will no doubt rage on! ). Marquez is the one that interests me most - his performance today was one of the greatest GP rides of all time, and if he can translate that kind of skill to the bigger bikes, then there will be a lot of people sleeping uneasily at night!..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices