Skip to content

Discuss This Needed: Yamaha XJR1300 and Kawasaki ZRX1200 owners! First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Needed: Yamaha XJR1300 and Kawasaki ZRX1200 owners!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Needed: Yamaha XJR1300 and Kawasaki ZRX1200 owners!

We’re putting a feature together on used naked big bikes, and need some reader help! We’d love to hear from you if you’ve owned a Yamaha XJR1300 or a Kawasaki ZRX1200. We’d like to know what you like and don’t like about them and what they’ve been like to live with. Please email MCN.Online@motorcyclenews.com with your thoughts, which should be no more than...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 November 2012 09:36)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"Please also include a head and shoulders picture of yourself, as well as your age and where you live, and a phone number just in case we want to get some more info from you!"

Fuck, sounds like it's a crime to own either :biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
raymoto

Nov 12

raymoto says:

I have 2000 zrx 1100,love it ,zzr1100 cams,  jet kit ,air filter ,exhaust etc,etc. bought 2012 z1000

to upgrade, z1000 is nice bike but would like to see zrx/z1000,live in Barbados (caribbean) thes bikes rock

here ps.also have 1100 hypermotard ,ktm superduke 990 R,would love to see Kawasaki bring new zrx.

Reply to this Topic
vincentjpoole

Jul 11

ZRX1200S

I lived in Frankfurt for several years and used to ride back to London and West England many times each year for weekends, up until Nov when it started to get a little too cold for the seven hour ride. I used to own a BMW 1150GS for these trips back home but it proved to be appalling. Terrible vibration and it was impossible to sustain any speeds over 90mph. I bought a new ZRX1200S in 2003 and what a revelation. Excellent wind protection from the smallish fairing, lovely engine, good economy at cruising speeds of 110-120mph and exceedingly comfortable - no vibration, in my opinion a stunning looking old style bike. I have had several bike since but I hold the ZRX1200S as probably the best motorcycle I have owned to date (I'm 52 and have been riding since I was 16).

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle