Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi lapped in dismal Ducati farewell MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi lapped in dismal Ducati farewell

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi lapped in dismal Ducati farewell

Valentino Rossi suffered one final humiliation at Ducati in Valencia yesterday when he was lapped in his final appearance for the Bologna factory. Rossi’s disastrous two-year spell with Ducati ended pretty much as it had started with the Italian icon woefully uncompetitive and nowhere near the podium after he slumped to a frustrating 10th place in tricky conditions. Rossi started the race...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 November 2012 10:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

If Rossi had a shit year

on the SHITPIG, then "YES" Gal Muchtooslow had the "SHITTIEST" on the best satellite bike. Gal got here as a do nothing, also ran, rider anyways. Not much was expected from him.

Next year will see both Brits sent to the latrine with no contract offered to resign them. Back to BSB for them both. Too much new talent in Moto2 to come.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Crikey..

old wosi might have to open up a Welsh branch of his fan club. Get your missus to send in her CV for the secretarys job Beeny, I'll interview her personally..intimately even..mmm lap lap lap..

Great start and early pace from the Doctor..would probably have won yesterday had the conditions stayed fully wet. 

Shame on Ducati for letting him down. Audi are incensed he's been allowed to leave. Has Preziosi been sacked yet?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Audi incensed eh Wosi?

Hugely relieved I should imagine - like one of Milky's great useless turds dropping to the bottom of the pan. You may choose to stick smelly little Hopi candles in your ears to try and mask the pain Wosi. I should think the Germans are a little more pragmatic than that.

Such a shame Ducati appear to have even less talent coming through 2013. A sign of the damage this yellow charlatan has reeked upon Corse.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Perhaps it's best if you stick to BCB?..

..MandyRamholer, crudbubble, GAL35GP1, flob-erdob or preferably one..just one of your imaginary friends you sad monkey.

Cal may still be a little impetuous at times but he's still learning .There's room for improvement granted. Even so..there's little doubt his flat out, raw pace makes him a better prospect and just plain faster than the classy Dovi and highly disappointing Speez.

Has Prezel been sacked yet?

Paying out of his own pocket for Furasawa to come all the way from Japan and sitting wide-eyed at his knee like a little schoolboy, hoping he would impart basic race bike design tips..then offering to resign and let the great man run the show, was probably a step too far for Audi. Almost as embarrassing as Ben's showing this year.   

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

nostro old boy have you failed to notice the duke has fucked over everyone's career who's sat on it part from stoner? shouldn't that tell a wise old owl like yourself the might be a problem when 3 world champs cant make it work.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Nostro
A forum is a place for all people to express their different views….this is not the place for you mate if you want people who only agree with you. So I’ll stick with my own opinion cheers.

The only positive thing to say is while Rossi was at Ducati he finished both seasons as the top placed Ducati rider in the world championship standings - and that it’s probably what was expected and demanded from him.
I reckon his pedigree and class will start to show through over the winter tests as he regains self confidence with a very good bike. Would have loved to seen Casey get a few laps on the Duke just to see.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Sorry RacingFan99

only repeating Rossi's words 'I CAN'T ride it like Stoner'.

Why do people get so huffy about this?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

No Eddl it doesn't tell me that

It tells me Hayden was a journeyman who got a bit lucky, Melandri was equally poor when he got back on a RCV and Rossi has reached a talent ceiling he cannot bust through.

I'm not sure Jorge could make the Duke work (moot point, although he'd make a far better fist of it than  Rossi), but the riding style of Pedrosa would to my mind.

The one thing this Rossi / Ducati fiasco has driven home is truly adaptable aliens are hens teeth rare.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Stop whining you prick..what goes around, comes around.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Your word?..hahaha

Coming from you sunshine and given your trolling track record, that really is laughable.

You seem to have conveniently forgotten the abuse you've dished out over the last year and heading for some sort of high moral ground?

This thread alone..you bait wosi into a response then start crying like a little girl because you don't like what he says? FFS..grow a set. 

Stick to just one profile, contribute to the forum and you won't have a problem. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices