Skip to content

DUCATI Milan Show: New Ducati Hypermotard & Hyperstrada HYPERMOTARD 1100

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > HYPERMOTARD 1100 > Milan Show: New Ducati Hypermotard & Hyperstrada

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Richard Newland  says:

Milan Show: New Ducati Hypermotard & Hyperstrada

Ducati has announced a new Hypermotard 800 and an adventure-touring spin-off called the Hyperstrada, in Milan today. Both share the same 821cc V-twin which uses the second generation Testastretta 11° cylinder head design being employed across many bikes in the Ducati range, including the Diavel and Multistrada 1200. The 11° head, combined with twin-spark ignition, a new air bleed system and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 November 2012 17:07)

Post a message in HYPERMOTARD 1100

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Dionsutherns

Jul 11

Dionsutherns says:

Hyperstrada

Wow, I can't wait to see the Hyperstrada in the flesh. I bought a Shiver last year (which I think is an under rated bike) and was only drawn away from the Ducati Hypermotard because of the larger fuel range, well and the 0% tick. I think this Hyperstrada is going to suit me down to the ground fun at the weekends and a bit of protection for the long trips. bet it won't be a bargain though

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle