Skip to content

DUCATI Milan Show: New Diavel Strada DIAVEL

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > DIAVEL > Milan Show: New Diavel Strada

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Richard Newland  says:

Milan Show: New Diavel Strada

An ugly Ducati is a rare old beast these days but the new Diavel Strada could be the first since the original Multistrada 1000 turned stomachs in 2003, or the easily forgotten Indiana of 1982 slipped into the shadows. The Strada is billed as a touring-inspired version of the power cruiser Diavel and comes factory fitted with touring options including...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 November 2012 17:15)

Post a message in DIAVEL

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Nice to see Duc so active

Ducati is certainly becoming one of the most productive moto companies.  At the time, when Suzuki is practically idle and they announced bankruptcy in the US.  Yamaha and Honda are experiencing their low-productivity cycle.  Duc is just keep pumping them out.  I love the Diavel.  Although I prefer it as simple and naked as possible.  No shield and no bags.

See my review of the Diavel here

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Yeah

makes sense, ain't no a looker tho, but as long as some off that shit's easy to remove

it should make the bike more versatile........How many £'s?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

No No No that can't be, surely not.... What happened? it's not right oh no......... Diced carrots anyone?

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

New dukes

Whenever I see the name Ducati Diavel it immediately reads in my mind as the Ducati Drivel. Can't explain why. The new model looks worse than last years one to my eyes

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

This thing is designed to take a passeger??? Where??? Looking at the screen, I keep thinking I've got double vision! And PREUNIT! 'As long as some of that shit is easy to remove'? that will be a standard Diavel then! Sat on a Diavel at a show last year and it was one of the comfiest bikes I've ever sat on. If I ever bought a Ducati, it would be the standard model, not for practical purposes but just a good blast.

Reply to this Topic
mmisit

Sep 12

mmisit says:

want one!

ive got an old mts 1000 06 reg and thats classed as ugly but boy its great and id love one of these just wish it was cheap but no duc is!!! great to see ducati increasing their range and are not shy to be different!

Reply to this Topic
domster

Sep 12

domster says:

Diavel Strada

Getting there, but that engine's too lumpy/snatchy. An 848 version could tempt me off my DN01,though.

Reply to this Topic
oscarman

Mar 12

oscarman says:

Seriously! a guy at ducati was payed to bung a ermax flyscreen and some lugage on a diavel?!!!

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

lol

People with Ducatis or Yamahas always seem to suck. There needs to be a law where you shouldn't be able to ride above your means because I've seen more R6 riders crash than anything and more Ducati riders go extra slow. I cannot stand to see someone on a sports bike with chicken strips, gimme your fucking bike and let me ride it properly you noob. Those new 1000cc BMW sports bikes are the latest, you see so many people on them now and they're meant to be the fastest thing around, yet I beat them in corners on a GPZ 500. I just wanna fucking punch them. When I did my first Track Day I went on an old Srad and beat everyone in my group and to see the machines they were on...... Just please if you cannot beat me when I'm on a Srad and you're on a Honda CBR 1000 from 2009..... fucking give up.

Reply to this Topic
gordonglover

Feb 04

gordonglover says:

ugly

my laptop crashes everytime i try to enlarge the image;;;;; is that a sign of uglness or is it my laptop

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices