Skip to content

General what the hell is going on in this world!!! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > what the hell is going on in this world!!!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

jamie95

Nov 12

jamie95 says:

what the hell is going on in this world!!!

so to start things of my lovley college friends decided to draw on my white mud guard in black  waterproof nail varnish, and thats now reuined, then on the way home it was pi**ing it down, and being follwed by a guy in a stupid green vectra holding his horn in behind me all the way throught country  lanes, once finally pulled over he zomed pass me out of sight, honestly dont these people care!?!?!?! 

rant over

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 November 2012 17:16)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

learners on receiveing end of road rage

nah, I have had to deal with a young lad on his 125 being road raged by a mature gent yesterday so stuck my modded bandit in between him and the learner...then banged it down 2 gears so he got a few flames near his bumper..the lad pulled over and then the car stopped and poor lad was shaking, so i anchored up sharpish and intervened...pisses me off when they tailgate, but this lad had done nothing wrong.. so i grabbed i phone and recorded it all,,,on way back i popped to local cop shop and showed them,,,they are getting back to me.

Reply to this Topic
jamie95

Nov 12

jamie95 says:

thing is tho i wasnt even going slow!, i think a helmet cam would be a good idea to get for learner riders like myself, so when this dose happen u can show the local cops, when trying to stop i tryed to find somwhere where he couldnt overtake so i could get out and confront them! but that didnt happen,

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I'm afraid it happens

pretty much all the time when on 2 wheels.  Sonetimes you have to bite the bit between your teeth and let it go. 

Pretty much every time I've been out there has always been a bit of an altercation.  When you are in the car you don't realise you're vulnerabilty.

Learn from it and always pre empt what car drivers may or may not do, it's what keeps you intact

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"what the hell is going on in this world!!!"

Cheers dude, just looked outside..

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

we r noe the minority

u no wot im sayin:ph43r:

fuckpigs

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

preunit...

was that clip taken at a Motorhead concert?

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Not sure m8

they was there last time I looked outta the window:huh::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

It's taken

At the passport office for the next round of unemployed Romanians/Bulgarians being allowed in next year.

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

Jamie

Assume if 95= birthday that you are only 17 ( i say only as I am an old fart). As far as plonker car drivers go, just pull over when you can, don't get into any aggro as on a bike you'll generally come off worse.

I have done as Beaconsman has before now, when a young lad on a scooter was being hassled on a p[retty large hill. The scooter was slowing to about 20 - nowt he could do about it, so I stuffed by ZZR1400 between him and the knob in a car. When the car then tried to overtake us both i moved alongside the scoot' so the car had to move to the wrong side of the road.

Just make sure when you get onto a more speedy beast you look out for the next generation on young bikers. Or if it turns out your 6'4" and built lime a second row prop, then feel free to smack the crap out of the driver.

Reply to this Topic
Richnotrich

Apr 11

Richnotrich says:

Cretins trying to kill us on the road

is one of things we have to deal with.

But people fucking with my bike is another matter. I'd be livid! :mad:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale